Don't Mess With Queen B

Rebecca's POV

I was making out with my boyfriend Adam when I saw two nobodies, Jacob and Dylan, pass by us with a snarky remark. They were the weirdest duo I've ever seen. Dylan was a freak that could be in a circus sideshow and Jacob was the brains behind the operation with church boy attire. But it seemed like they knew that already.

How did these two become friends? I'd kick Dylan in the balls, and he would just laugh as if nothing had happened. I'd embarrass him in front of the whole school, dumping iced tea down his pants and he would just make it worse by putting on some show.

Nothing I did bothered him, and that never sat well with me.

Jacob, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. It felt like he was always trying to fit in because of how abnormal Dylan was, but it never worked out for him. He would get picked on and have no one to turn to but Dylan. And I loved it. What bothered me was how Dylan was always so quick to defend him in any given situation. It was like no matter what happened to them, they would always have each other. And yeah, kudos to them but we all knew they'd never make it out of this school alive.

It's Brighton for fuck sake. Degrassi on ecstasy type shit. Yeah. We're pretty fucked up.

After Adam had threatened to kill both of them for staring at us like pervs, they left and we started making out again. I used to care a lot about people's opinions of me. But now I didn't. Public display of affection was something I never had a problem with. Neither did Adam. Last year, I was the new girl, and I loved it. But now, I was just another face in the crowd. I changed for the better.

"Babe, I gotta get back to class now." He said pulling away.

"Just a few more minutes," I said grabbing his head and kissing him harder.

He pulled away once again, "I can't. We'll finish this after class alright? I promise."

"Come over tonight," I said, intertwining our hands together.

"Babe, you know I got practice today."

"I don't care. I just want to fuck you." I teased, biting my lip. He looked at me for a moment before nodding and walking away. I turned to him annoyed at his attitude.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"My problem? I'm not the one always getting sent to the principal's office."

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to get suspended again," I said, arguing back. "You blew me off twice this week so how do you think I fucking feel?" I looked at him and all I could see was his eyes filled with regret.

He looked at the ground and sighed, "I'm sorry. I'm just... trying not to fuck up this scholarship, and the big game is on Friday. It's just... a lot." He pulled me in close and cupped my face with his soft, big hands. He kissed my lips passionately and I melted into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I could feel the anger and frustration melting away as he kissed me.

He pulled away after a few minutes, "I'll call you tonight." I didn't give him an answer. I just pouted. He didn't deserve one after blowing me off for the third time this week.

He held my chin and motioned me to look at him, "Hey. I love you. You know I do. I'll make it up to you." He smirked, biting his lip and slapping my ass. I couldn't help but chuckle. It was a shame to have such a hot boyfriend who barely had the time to spend with his girlfriend. Fortunately, Adam knew how to make it up to me. Not only did it involve sex but endless apologies, delicious foods, and beautifully scented flowers.

He was the best. Everything I've always wanted. I felt a little better after our conversation, but I knew that he would still be busy. He was always focused on soccer and trying to make something of himself. It was admirable, but it also made me feel left out sometimes.