Mirage

1. Oasis's in a desert ....

I was very upset as every time it happens...

We again had a fight with each other..... It was painful to be poked by my love as he doesn't have trust on me. he used to question me ever either I have a talk with my brothers thinking that I had romance with him...that was painful to me a lot to me as I was ever been a loyal to my love in my relation. Maybe that was love and care on me by him but it was very restricted and over possessiveness to me I was dying every day with his words. here may be question arise that I could say break up to him and to leave such UN-trusted relation but for me he was my life and he was more than parents I was bearing that pain from 5 months and here it was enough..

Here I was finding no value and no importance of me in his life there was no respect to me no trust on me I was feeling that it is enough that nothing is present in this relationship to move further except love but to get up and move on in a relation one this love is not enough ..

To tie a relationship it need a better understanding, trust, value to each other, respect and love with importance is needed.

If any of these things are absent it is too difficult to maintain such relation for long time. And for me no above things are present except love on each other. So, at last after feeling the hell of pain and lots of thoughts and a time of 5 days and I took a decision of my mind not by my heart I decided to give it up as I can't live more than this with him as his thoughts about me is I am a bitch, but for me as an Indian girl my everything and the ability to touch me is only my love but he didn't kept it up...

After a last fight I didn't called him for 5 days and expected that he will call me to say sorry but he didn't. I was waiting every minute holding my mobile in my hands by expecting that he will call me but he didn't......... I lost hope that he will on last day and my situation was out of any expectation of my friends I ever used to have time with myself and used to cry and mostly spent time with my dairy and tears I was mad in him but he didn't respected me and disrespected my attitude but I can't say that he didn't loved me he was a world's best lover and romantic person for me.

He loves me madly but the pain is that he don't trust me or the problem is over possessiveness and very irrespective and totting relation.....
i am a very minded person. I never used to hide anighthing from him. But I used to be feared a lot if I say anighthing about any of my friends,(any make friend) with him he used to bias me so I used avoid any talk about any of my friend boys but In any case even he scolds and becomes a main reason for many fights between us that I am having a talk with boys I ever used to have, however say everything with him without hiding anighthing. But enough was enough.

for all that 5 days my situation was hell with tears and made my mind that I'll end this relation and by force of my friends I visited the fest by our institute by registering my name by my one of brother and took me to it.

I was still upset on that day as I didn't informed my one that I am visiting the fest and I was sad too that he was not present with me.

I reached the place of fest along with my 4 friends and took the passes to the fest and gone in meet many of my old friends as the fest is for overall vizag students but my one felt that the it is unimportant and didn't registered himself to the fest. I became more upset and sad when I saw and had talk with my lover friends and asking about him. As I had no contact with him from 5 days. So I left that place and gone out to make my mind up and to get myself and after one hour with me I inspired myself and thought to forget all my pains and problems and to enjoy the fest and to not to disappoint my friends by my sadness to I returned with my some refreshment by inspiring myself.

Till the time I came back, programs started and all are fine and I enjoyed the fest by forgetting all my pains down to my heart. had lunch provided by them and again had a good noon in a party mood with high pitch music with my known friends again the time was left and break was out to have snacks as my tummy was up with lunch and not yet digested I didn't had anything in snacks but all things was tempting like panipuri, chat, pakodas etc but not interested to have it :-(