Chapter 10

I'm back with another update! Sorry its ganna be a bit short but I hope you enjoy it ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nagisa, you will be mine."

Asano's POV

It's been a few days and as I thought Karma and Nagisa are all lovey-dovey with each other 'Damn why did Nagisa fall in love with a guy like Karma? I mean what makes him so special?' as  I walked to school I was greeted by my best friend, who I've known for years, Sojiro Sasaki  nicknamed Soji by me "Good morning Asano." he seemed a bit upset today, I wonder why? "Good morning Soji, is everything okay? You seem a bit upset today." I asked and he looked at me a bit strangely "No, it's nothing. Everything is just fine."

*Background story about Soji told by Asano*

Sojiro Sasaki's parents and my dad are good friends naturally making him and I friends as well. Soji is calm, cool and collected though he can a bit unsociable and shy at time he's still kind to almost everyone he meets. With his crimson red eyes, jet black hair, and his tall strong build (A/N: Soji is 185 cm or 6'1" tall) he was super popular with the girls of our school and they all called him 'Prince Soji' all practically throwing themselves at him. But although he was so popular with the ladies, he always followed me around and rejected them all, which I found to be a bit strange tough I ignored it most of the time. He is very easy to get along with and over the years I've began to develop strong feelings of love towards him, but I know it will never work out seeing as he has someone else he loves and I could never compete with the small cute frame and smooth skin of a girl who he can marry and have a family with where as all I could give him is my rough muscular body. So I just have to hide my feelings and try to be happy for him when he gets himself a girlfriend or gets married.

*End of background* 

Today went by quickly and I was now walking home with Soji when I suddenly saw Nagisa standing there by the gate whiting for someone 'Most likely for Karma' "Um...Soji I have something to discuss with my father so you can go on home without me. I'll see you tomorrow." he waved and kept on walking as I ran away as fast as I could 'I can't believe I just lied to Soji!'

Soji's POV       

I could tell that Asano was lying to me but I let him go anyway 'I bet it's because he saw Nagisa standing by the gate.' as I made my way home I stopped right in front of Nagisa who looked at me a bit confessed 'I've never stood this close to him before, but damn he's short.' I smiled at him pinning him against the brick wall behind him and loomed over him "Nagisa, you're mine." he was shocked and a bit scared so I took that opportunity to grab him and run "Hello its me Sojiro, bring the car I need a lift."