Me

Hey so this is it, I'm ready to show myself before I do, I want to thank NatalieJekyll  she help me to have the courage to do this. She is an amazing friend and she deserve more followers and more people to read her books. So follow that lovely beautiful young lady and read her amazing books... there is a gravity falls book... a VenturianTale characters ... a rp... her dairy... her art book... and she might be making a creepy pasta book if it have 10 votes. So thanks you a bunch Natalie you are a great friend. This is a big step for me. Ok I'm ready I'm excited hope you guys are too doing this whole week. Now here we go...

3

2

1

Hey I'm CrazySparkleLove

Hey I'm CrazySparkleLove ...if I appear to be red it's because I have sun burn on my face.

Fun facts!!

My wattpad name account was going to be CrazyGlitterLove but before I hit next I quickly change it too today name. I thought it didn't have a ring to it.

The name is base off of a memory. The memory goes... I was at a sleep over at my friends house. They had glitter there and me and my friends started to have a glitter war. Also I threw the glitter up in the air and twirl in it. I had glittery in my hair for days.

I wanted the name to be unique special crazy and weird.

The bio was going to say...Hey I love reading! I like to play my violin! I am learning German. But when I decided to do help everyone I put more and more until I reach the limit XD

The idea of helping everyone just came to me, no inspiration or anything to make this happen.

My icon

Was supposed to look like me

Been thinking I should do a YouTube account just like I have been doing on here but that's only an idea for now.
Don't steal my idea

Debating on Should I put my pic on my icon.

Random music by night core

Hope I made you happy well this is me see you later.