1

(Hoseok's POV)

"I forgot my towel!" Taehyung yelled as he came out of our bathroom butt naked. The thing is I like Tae in a different way than the other guys and I was completely turned on by this. I covered my eyes (and shielded my crotch) so I wouldn't be too obvious and said "Put on your clothes!" "My clothes are all dirty. Can you lend me some?" He said walking closer to me. I was peeping out of my hands so I could see him. "Fine" I said and then stumbled over to my dresser. I grabbed out a t-shirt and some shorts then threw them at him. He looked at the clothes in his hands and shyly said "I need underwear too." I grabbed some underwear and threw them at him as well. I went back to the bed and closed my to go to sleep. Then someone got on my bed next to me. "I want to sleep with you tonight." Tae said. He, of course, thought nothing of this because he likes Jungkook but Jungkook likes Jimin and Jimin and Jungkook are fucking each other. "Why do you only have underwear on?" I asked him when I saw his bare back facing me. "Because whenever I sleep with you I wake up with my clothes off." I knew the reason for this. When he was asleep I would strip his clothes off so I could look at his body. I would tell him that he took it off saying it was hot. Again, he thought nothing of this.