3

(Hoseok's POV)

"I need a towel." I said still holding my junk. Yoongi grabbed his blanket and put it on my shoulders so it would only cover my back half. He pulled the blanket towards him making me stumble in his direction. "I want you." He said looking at me in my eyes. I knew what he meant. He started early to trace his finger down my chest. I had nothing else to do so why not. I dropped the blanket and tugged on the end of his shirt so he could take it off. He started to take off his shirt while I was busy untying his pajama pants. He dropped his pants and revealed his dick. He grabbed my torso and started to kiss me passionately. We progressed over to the bed. He was on top. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders then inserted his dick inside my ass. I was used to this so my ass wasn't tight. Everyone in our house is has had sex with at least one of the other members but Taehyung (and I wanted to take his virginity). Yoongi doesn't like to go hard because he is afraid he'll hurt me but this time he went hard with no consideration for my ass. I was fighting the urge to moan. "Yoongi!" A quiet one slipped out. "I don't like you sleeping with Taehyung and I've told you that before so I'm punishing you." He said not sounding tired at all. He knows I like Tae and not him but he still wants to fuck me. "You know... I UGH... like Tae." I said taking breaths between each word. He started to hit me harder which I thought was inhumanly possible considering how hard he was already going. Then I let out a loud moan. "Don't talk about him anymore." He said pulling out. "My ass hurts." I said because it did. I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath. "Good." He came and sat on my chest. He wanted me to suck his dick. I grabbed his dick and started to play with it to annoy him. He got annoyed and shoved it into my mouth really hard making me choke. I didn't even get a chance to suck before he started to cum. This was his favorite part. He liked to get me messy. He started to draw on my chest with him cum. He wrote his name as if to brand me. Then he squirted on my face just to bother me. I tried to wipe it off but instead just spread it all over my face. I was covered in his semen. Yoongi was finally done so he just layer on top of me giving soft kisses to my neck. We were both really sweaty. "Get off of me I have to take another shower." I said trying to push him off of me. "Then I'll take one with you." He said jumping off of me.