TOTEM KIDS

Once upon a time, there was a place named " Taitania" .It was a peaceful place that was ruled by three TOTEM MASTERS .Thunder,Beast and Universal .With them were the five generals of Titania .Fire,Water,Earth,Air and Nature but there was one Totem who is forbiden and is so evil .He is Darkron the murderer who has always wanted to rule Titania and was the most dangerous enemy of the totem masters.One night he is ready to attack and plotted to poison the whole kingdom .

All part of the land was poisoned even all the totems almost ran out of power.The three masters almost ran out of faith but Thunder stood up to face the most dangerous enemy that they had spent years to catch then used the most sacred technique of all.The "KANIAS TECHNIQUE" who is used by 

the gods of the long century but in order to use this technique you must have absolute power.By that  

he died but before he died scattered the three totems of power.

In a little town named "ZHACHARIUOS"not so far from Taitania but it also was a peaceful place there lived Diego and his four friends Jabez,Kevin,Dann and Ben.They were the best friends all over the town of Zhachariuos but one time when they were playing hide and seek Diego found a glowing light at the bushes then he leaned to grab it but it attached to his right hand ,he was so afraid that he screamed so loud that his friends heard him scream so loud ",man what's going on here?",Justin said then Diego answered ",I saw this shiny thing in the bushes then it attached to my hand ", then Kevin interupted ",only a masters totem that can to ones hand unless he is chosen", ",who's there ?", the guard said loudly then Diego and his friends ran as fast as they can to the woods.

In the dark castle were Darkrons tomb is hidden is his servants who are waiting to his awakening and there ready to set there master free ,but in order to do that one must prepare a ritual until the full cycle of the eclipse by that darkrons gonna use his right hand "mandark"the  

leader of wizardry and witchcraft then mastered to control totems and turn them into his own.In the forest where Diego and his friends were hiding they found a little house nearby then they tried to get in but they were scared so they waited for someone get out of the house.(24 hours later) ",we have been waiting for hours ",Ben chatterd ",we must wait maybe a monster will come out and grab our heads",Diego answered then they waited until finally somebody came out of the house but justin was unpatient and ran straight to the house then somebody said ",come in",",thank you mister",Diego answered.

In the dark castle were mandark is preparing for the ritual but suddenly he heard a loud voice that said",mandark I order you to find all three and stop the prophecy for coming true then mandark sets off to find all three.In the house were Diego and his friends were staying they saw amazing things like the staff of sage and the hammer of thane .",Wow these are wonderful things mister",