following you

Starting from that day, yein woke early everyday and take bus went to school. And every time she will bumped with that boy in the bus.

One day yein get in to bus there are only two empty seat in the bus yein sat at the seat then that boy siat next to her, she facing the window then smile brightly alone. Then the bus stop at other station before their school an old lady get into the bus then that bus quickly get up from his seat then offer the old lady his seat "halmonie, here empty seat" said jungkook while help that old lady lift her thing, yein just smile looking at him -yeinPOV ' really nice man'- she look at him charmingly, he look at yein back then smile to her, yein look at other place shyly.

Arrive at the school yein walk to sujeong's classroom because she accidentally left her pencil box while making homework at sujeong's place yesterday, she follow behind jungkook step, while climbing the stairs on the second floor jungkook turn left, yein look weirdly because his class on the third floor. She follow her from the far, and saw him entering practice room. she get back to her earlier attention, she climb back the stairs and walk to sujeong's classroom and got back her pencil box. While walk down the stairs she stop at the second floor then walks toward the practice room direction and have a peek and she saw jungkook dance passionly, her mouth open widely look at jungkook's sexiness out of blue they make eye contact, yein totally shocked then quickly run from there. Jungkook look at her but doesn't see her face.

yein arrived to her class with short breathe she take her sit

yein arrived to her class with short breathe she take her sit. she place her bag on the chair then lay her head on her desk, seungkwan look at her then offer her mineral water "thanks" "are you doing marathon this morning?" ask seungkwan while taking back the bottle after yein finish her drink "i met my crush earlier then we make an eye contact while i was peeked at him" says yein while cover her face because of shyness..seungkwan push her head "and you run like a crazy woman until you mess all your uniform?" while tidy up yein's blouse "girls need to be proper okay, what if your crush look at you messy like this then reject you?" yein pouting her lips then tie up her hair neatly. then class started.

Today sujeong ask yein to wait her after school because she has something to tell her. Yein waiting her under the shady tree between her and senior block, she can see sujeong's friends walk down from the stairs and waving at her, her senior very friendly and treat her very nicely. Then she saw jungkook walk down with his friends the walk happily while laughing, yein eyes stick on his walk. then he look at yein then sujeong walk toward her direction "yein!!" sujeong shout while waving to her. Jungkook walk away with his friend. 

Sujeong hold yein's hand then smile brightly to her "yein ah, you know what?" yein look at sujeong confusingly "what?" "i gave my teacher you ballet practice video and then she ask you to go audition for our festival day next month" yein was shocked "what?when you give it?why you don't ask my permission?" yein totally  got mad, sujeong just grinned at her "sorry sorry, i ask you permission of course you will not giving it, please help me...my teacher is the director for the dance so she ask me to find the dancer that why i gave her you ballet video" yein cross her arm while looking sharply at sujeong, sujeong make agyeo plead "please yein help your poor sister" yein glare then put down her arm "fine i will help you but only for audition if i'm not pass the audition then it nothing right?" sujeong nodded, then she linked yein arm "but i'm surely believe that you will get the part seriously" sujeong smile to her cousin, yein just stare at her action then sujeong pinch yein cheek "let go i will treat you ice cream" yeim look at her  "vanilla flavor okay the big one" sujeong laughing at her word.."yes what ever you want my little sister" they walk to the bus stop.

"yes what ever you want my little sister" they walk to the bus stop