Nightmare or forsight

Vio POV

Raven laughed a meanacing laugh, one i had never heard before, one he would never make. "That's not Raven's laugh...you're not Raven...Who.Are.You?" i growled. He laughed again, a flicker of a face that wasn't Raven's flashed over him. "Ice make lance!" i barked, sending spears of ice at 'Raven'. Gajeel snarled and flung an iron fist at the laughing man. Our attacks shattered in front of us. "WHO ARE YOU?" i yelled louder, tackling the man to the ground, a flaming fist held high. He laughed again and his body changed under me, his face taking on a new look. "No! It can't be!" i gasped in fear. I tried to back up, but the man grabbed my wrists and sneered in my face. Zeraf....

I jolted awake, yelling the dark wizard's name in anger and fear. In an instant, Uki appeared at my side. "What's wrong?" she paniced. "N...nothing. It's nothing," i assured her, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Well, you might want to get up, 'cause we have a guest," Uki frowned, not beliveing me. I'll tell her later. I sat up and looked around our room. Our house was the same as Lucy's, except ours was the house next door and had two beds. I padded to the bathroom and locked the door, running a bath. I let myself have a good soak, then got out when i heard Uki laughing to someone. I let the water drain away and wrapped a towel around me, rubbing my hair dry with another as i walked to the bedroom. When i saw who Uki was talking to, i threw a frying pan at his head and chased him from the bedroom. "What the hell is Mane Brain doing here?" i growled as i shooed Uki from the room. "Hurry up and find out!" she winked. I hit her upside the head with a pan and kicked her from the room. I quickly got dressed into a pair of boot cut black jeans, a silvery blouse, black boots and tied my slightly damp hair up in a pony tail. I went to the front room where Uki and Leo sat opposite each other, Leo on the sofa and Uki on the single chair. Uki wore a light blue t-shirt, black leggings, black boots and had her gold hair tied into a rough plait. She gestured or me to sit down, so i sat on the arm of the sofa, my back to Leo and looking out the window. "Erza's asked for the three of us to help team Natsu on a mission, because Lucy is sick and they need an even amount of people. She also recomended we join as a team, to make to it easier for team Natsu to show we are two seperate teams," Uki explained. I stood up and grinned. "Well, are we going to dissapoint Erza? Let's go!" i laughed.

When we got to Fairy Tail, something floated down in front of me. I looked at it for a few seconds before Uki tugged me inside. My stomach turned at what it was. A raven feather...

/\/\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

sorry this is short, but CHLOE wouldnt let me write more because she wanted more up, SO NEXT TIME WAIT!!!!