The Return Of The Devil

I can't even scream for help. My voice being gone is the worst thing to ever happen to me, since it's costing me so much of my left over fight to live.

The stone cold glare of Eric's "girlfriend" pierces into me, unwavering. "I want you to feel pain, Little Rat."

I attempt to scream for help, then a hand is smacked over my mouth and my head is pushed into the concrete, making my eyes water and go black. She's laughing now, making me want to cry.

"Ugh, Jamie. God. Why don't you just put yourself down like the ugly dog you are?"

I attempt to stand, but am tripped again when a foot comes down on my hand, holding me in place.

"God Jamie! You thought you'd get away that easily?" She forces me up by my hair, yanking bits of it. I let out a silent squeal, hoping maybe she'll stop. She doesn't. She starts placing punch after punch onto my face. I eventually pull away, my face wet and warm with fresh blood. The pain was numb, though. She cackles out a maniacal laugh before pushing me to the ground.

"Go kill yourself. You're just a lost cause, anyways, emo bitch. No one will ever love you. Lost causes aren't meant to be loved or saved. Just die. Everyone would be happier, since getting rid of the lost cause would make our school better. And I bet you wonder why we target you now. Well, bitch, it's because we noticed you for once. Isn't that what you wanted? Now get lost."

She flips her hair and sashays away, leaving me on the cold concrete. I don't feel like getting up, I don't feel like doing anything. I have no emotions except sadness, hurt, and hate, mostly at myself. Maybe I am a lost cause. Maybe I am supposed to be dead. Maybe I should give them their wish. I slowly get up off the concrete, my mind a swirl of emotions as I walk home, my mind already made up.

Sorry for the late update and the short chapter! Summer has gotten in the way of stuff so now I'm trying to find little time gaps where I can write. But, what'll happen? Also, where's Noah? All questions that will eventually be answered. Don't forget to comment and vote! Also thanks for 100 VIEWS!!!!! That's crazy!! Now, enough from the peanut gallery, go read 😂