Casual days

Any days like others it was a normal day. Avelina,Traye,and I were inside playing video games; We would all be in the basement playing Call of duty zombies; it was quiet until a loud bang broke the silence.

"What the heck" said Traye.
We were all freaked out because my dad was at work and the dogs are with us.
"Traye, you should go check it out" I said.

Traye asked in horror

"Why me?" Traye asked.

"Aren't you suppose to be the man of the house when dads gone?" I replied with a sarcastic voice.
"Shut up!" he said. He picked up our dog so he wouldnt be alone when he checked it out. "ANA!!" Traye screams out. Avelina and I look at each other and ran upstairs. I see traye in the corner of the kitchen. He is looking straight ahead at my dads room. I open the door there is nothing in there. Traye starts laughing. "I really got you guys.

"OMG traye your so stupid" I said annoyed.
My dad got home exhausted, he works hard everyday to save up money for Traye and I to go to college. Traye and I love our dad much more than he thinks; We would make him a late dinner every time he returned. Avelina calls my dad Albert instead of dad because our dad isn't hers. We are only half sisters from are moms side, Avelina's biological fathers name is Advel. At least I think it is. Anyways our mom's name is Melissa. Avelina does not consider her to be her mother but I don't know why. We had a tough child hood. I heard stories about my mom.... alot of stories. When I was little she would leave me with my 10 year old cousin so she can go out and party. I forgot to tell you i was only 2 months old when this happened. Finally my dad heard what she was doing so he came and took me. One night she called my dad saying you can give me back Anastasia now. Like a good father he told her

"IF you want her you are gonna have to go to court". My dad won custody over me. Avelina is an entirely different story. I don't know her story or why she hates her. I think I knew at one point but unfortunately, I guess I just forgot. Avelina gets along with her but she still doesn't consider her as a mom.
We started heading over to Aunt Melanie's house. Traye, Avelina,and I always went to her house at the end of the day. Mine and Traye cousins live with my aunt so we usually go visit them everyday. Traye, Avelina, Angel, Joe and I go to the park at night to go up on the slides and look at the stars.

"Wow theses stars are beautiful tonight" Angel said.

"For real, I've never seen stars as bright as tonight, it's amazing" I replied. While everyone was still talking I managed to get away and meet up with a old friend.

"Jessica" I call out.

"What?" she responded.

"Seriously thats all I get, you made me walk all the way to the tables for just a what?... just kidding".

"Avelina and Traye and my cousins are over there so lets go" I said.

"Ok" she replied. We all hung out at the park till the sun came up. We dropped Angel, and Joe off at their house. So it was just the three of us.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Traye asked. He looked at Avelina then Jessica, they both were clueless. Then he looked at me.

"Do guys wanna do something we did back in the day?" I asked.

"Sure why not" jessica replied. I lead them to a river that we all recognized. I looked at Jessica then smiled. She looked at me and said

"what"? I grabbed her and threw her in. She was mad at first until she got her revenge and pulled me in as well. All I did was laugh. We didn't have to force Avelina and Traye to jump in...they jumped in right away. We found our tree that we always jumped off like a diving board in the water. I guess I'm kinda of a bully to Jessica because I pushed her off so we were even. Jessica and I get along really well. I consider her as family. We hang out with her all the time. Our whole family knows her so in conclusion she has been through everything with us. Literally everything....