V

[ a/n: I kinda messed up in ch. I but we'll go with it anyway.]
Ethan followed Ramsay into the room, which was Ramsay's.
He had a large bed with white animal furs tinted with grey-- Ethan assumed they were from the dire wolves-- and two blankets of cloth underneath the wolf skin. The bed frame was a dark rosewood and had designs engraved into the wood. He had a desk, and a small round table in the room, with two to three lit candles. Ethan wasn't sure about the rest of the objects in the room.
He took a look around and it was dark. The window showed very little light from the moon, and the candles didn't really help much.
"You like it?"
"It's better than what I had." Ethan said honestly.
"Good." Ramsay smirked, "I want you to be comfortable."
Ethan turned around to look at Ramsay, "So what did you want to discuss, my lord?"
Ramsay came closer, "As my hostage I would like to make some things clear."
"Of course."
"One, you have submitted to me beforehand, which means you'll do whatever I  instruct you to do."
"Okay."
"Two, if you go off, and something happens to you, you will face consequences."
Ethan stood silently.
"And three, I get to do whatever I want to you."
Ethan was slightly confused, "I'm not quite sure if I understand."
"If I want to beat you, I will. If I want to insult you, I will. Even if I want to fuck with you, I will. And you will not complain. I will gag your mouth shut if I have to."
"O- of course, my lord."
"Speaking of which..." Ramsay said smirking.
Ramsay pushed him onto the bed, got himself on top of Ethan, and began to rip his tunic.
"M- m'lord!" Ethan exclaimed.
Ramsay grasped onto both of Ethan's wrist, holding them above his head, with one hand. His other, underneath his tunic, holding up his back.
"I would like to do that right now." Ramsay said. Ramsay removed his hand from Ethan's back, moving each side of of Ethan's ripped tunic to reveal more of Ethan's chest, then continued to hold up is back.
"L- lord Ramsay..." Ethan said quietly.
Ramsay knows Ethan doesn't cry easily. The only time he really cried, was when he was born. Then Talia came and he didn't cry for a while. He never really received attention from his father, his sentinel-- Royland Degore-- verbally, physically, and sometimes sexually abused him, and his mother never really even wanted him. Of course she wanted Talia.
Of course Ethan never cried.
Ramsay grasped the side of his britches, pulling them down along with his undergarment. Ramsay threw them to the side.
"You're mine now Ethan. I own you." Ramsay said, then began to kiss Ethan's chest.
"M...my- my lord..." Ethan moaned.
Ramsay began to remove his own britches, then his tunic. Ethan attempted to push Ramsay off, but Ramsay held his wrist again but tighter.
"I love you, Ethan. And you will not escape from me."
-
Ironrath
-
Talia was having trouble sleeping that night. It was hard for her to sleep without Ethan.
She came into his room. He had a small bed, with only one blanket and a animal skin on top of it. He also had a bookshelf, a small closet, and a small desk. Laying on his desk were books, open notebooks, sheets of used paper, and a collection of calligraphy pens.
She went into his closet, and grabbed on of his tunics.
"Talia?" Ryon startled Talia. She didn't realize he was awake.
"You're still awake Ryon?" She asked.
"I couldn't sleep." Ryon stated. Normally, when he couldn't sleep, Ryon would go into Ethan or Talia's room and sleep next to them or in their bed until they noticed. Ethan was always awake though. He never slept. He would normally be studying.
"It's hard to sleep without Ethan."
Talia frowned, "I miss him so much."
Ryon ran into her arms, and wept.
"We will get him back. We have to."
-
Winterfell
-
"Rmh!" Ethan exclaimed as Ramsay thrusted.
Ethan faced down to the bed, his hands tied with a rope above his head, and a handkerchief over his mouth, tied tightly, to shut him of complaints and only for Ramsay to hear his moans of pain.
Ramsay's full length inside of Ethan's body.
"How are you feeling?" Ramsay asked, one hand gripping on Ethan's arse, the other on Ethan's length.
"Mmh..." Ethan moaned. Ramsay removed his hand from his arse, and pulled back Ethan's messy hair.
"Your hair is in front of your eyes." Ramsay stated, "try to keep your head up."
Ramsay continued to thrust.
With every thrust, Ethan moaned. He was in so much pain, yet he wasn't crying.
Ramsay gazed up at him. Ethan's head laid on the bed, no tears, and his hands twitching and moving but not struggling. He began to thrust harder.
"Mrh!" Ethan groaned.
As a boy, Ethan never went to church, or had any specific religion for that matter. His family focused more on ironwood, rather than religion. Though he was polytheistic, he wished he knew how to pray.
Ramsay untied Ethan's gag. Then Ethan breathed heavily. Ramsay-- still inside of him-- he asked Ethan, "How are you feeling?"
"Fine." Ethan responded tiredly.
Ramsay turned him over, hovering on top of him, grabbing his cheeks and kissing him on the lips. Ethan stayed silent.
Ramsay held Ethan's hip, and stroked his hair,
'I love him so much.' Ramsay thought to himself, 'And now he's mine.'
Ramsay let go and both Ethan and Ramsay stared into each other's eyes. Ethan laid his head back. He was just so tired.
Ramsay switched their positions.
"What are you--?"
"Rest, Ethan." Ramsay interrupted.
Ethan looked into his eyes, then rest his head on Ramsay's chest, then fell asleep.