The Store

"Dude is this safe."asked Alex while we were walking to the store.
"I think just try not to get bit.."said Daniel.
"I don't think Emily and Ingrid should go then I don't want anything to happen to them.."said Alex looking straight ahead.
"I'm going and your not stopping me."said Ingrid.
"I agree with Ingrid I'm going and your not stopping that from happing."said Emily looking around.
After a few minutes of not speaking to each other they reached the store it looked so abandoned and gross there were no walkers anywhere to be seen for miles. "Its clear?"said Daniel "That's weird I thought it would be full of them."said Daniel.
"Let's go in."said Alex.

We all walk in and there was thousands of them looking for fresh flesh. They go quietly and fill up there backpacks with food,water,and medicine. Then the dead noticed them Emily was the one that yelled first and then all of them turned around to see them. "You idiot you weren't suppose to scream."says Alex."I'M SORRY!"says Emily.
"We have to run out."says Ingrid.
They all start running but Alex trips he wasn't paying attention but the dead had circled him. He trows his backpack to Ingrid and that's when two walkers open his mouth up and rip it. Last thing you heard was a deep sad hurtful yell. Ingrid, Emily,and Daniel run out and into a car that still worked they turn it on Daniel knew how to drive and he drove back to the house were Briaian and Daniela were hiding. "Where's my brother."says Daniela worried.