Chapter One

"What do you think of this dress?" Asked Rachel
"Hmm I don't know, it really doesn't say 'prom' just 'regular party dress'" I said
"Yea your right. Thank god I have a friend like you who knows a lot about fashion!" Said Rachel
"Yea.." I started to trailed off
"What's wrong?" Questioned Rachel
"I don't know, I don't think I want to go to prom." I answered
"What? Why? You have to go to prom! It's a big night for our last year at Central High! You have to! You just have to!" Exclaimed Rachel
"Wow, calm down. It's just that every one of my friends, including you, have dates and I don't. I'm just going to feel left out." I explained
"I'm not going to let that happen! You won't be left out. I promise. We'll have so much fun!" Rachel said determinedly.
"Alright fine, I'll go." I said
"Yay! Okay, let's go find our outfits for Prom!" Rachel excitedly said

Rachel and I decided to take a break. We headed to the food court. I waited for her to order her food while I was at the table so no one can steal our table. I saw her walking towards me already taking a bite of her food and said

"Hey you should order this, it's amazing!"
"Nah I'm not that hungry, I'm just going to order some iced coffee."
"Alright." Rachel continued to eat.

A few minutes of waiting, I went to go get my drink. Without me looking, I turned around and accidentally bumped into someone, spilling my drink on them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I-" I paused and looked up. My eyes met at his bright blue eyes. His jawline was perfectly toned. His hair was perfectly combed. Wow I thought, he's so hot! How can someone be this hot? Where has he been all my life?

"It's perfectly fine." He said
"No it's my fault." I grabbed some napkins and wiped his shirt. As I was wiping the stain off, I felt his six pack. "I should've looked where I was going!"
"Hey, don't worry about it. None of us was hurt, right?" He asked.
"Well, your shirt was." I smiled awkwardly.
"Eh, it's not my favorite shirt anyways." He smiled.
I giggled. "Thanks for being so calm about this. Again I'm so sorry!"
"You're welcome." He replied
"Well I got to go back to my friend." I said.
"Wait." He called "What's your name?"
"Angelica, and yours?" I asked
"Ethan." He answered "Angelica, such a beautiful name, as beautiful as you."
I started blushing. "Thanks."
"I would love to get to know you better. May I have your number?" Ethan asked politely.
"Yea of course." I told him my number as he was typing it in his contacts.
"Great, I'll give you a call later." Ethan smirked.
"I'll be waiting." I blushed.

I started walking over to Rachel and I saw her giving me a look. I'm pretty sure she saw everything of what happened.

"So.. Who is he?" Rachel asked.
"This guy named Ethan." I answered while blushing.
"Girl please tell me you gave him your number, if not you're such a dumbass!"
"Yea, I did. He said he'll give me a call later."
"Oh thank god, you're a smartass then! Haha, he's really cute! Hey! He might be your prom date!"
"What? No I don't think so, we've just met. Prom is next Saturday."
"You may never know..."

I looked back and saw Ethan. He looked up, smiled and gave a little wink. I blushed and turned back. Ugh, he's so dreamy!