2. Knowledge

"Rose!" Isabelle screamed, her voice cracking. I look up to see her holding a bat leveling it to my head.

And the last voice I've heard in two years, two whole fucking years.

Why? It's my own fucking mom made me fucking deaf, that's why.

-FLASHBACK-

I can't stop now, she's too close. I thought, looking back to see my mom running faster and closer. Oh shit. I felt my feet hit a rock, all of this happening too fast. I can't register anything in my mind right now. Then suddenly, the smell of fresh flowers and that sweet smell of happiness. I'm in Belle's pack.

"Come here, you bitch!" Ruth, started screaming. My feet are aching, I need to stop. You can't, Rose, run! Don't stop, please! My wolf, Anne, fought. I ignored her and started nearing the abandoned playground, where I can smell Belle's scent. I think I lost her. I stopped running when I saw Isabelle looking at me as if I'm a ghost. I sat beside her and checked my feet. They're bleeding, just great.

"What the fuck, Rose! You look like you haven't took a shower in years and who are you running from?" She stood up, checking my arms if there are injuries. My feet are bleeding, hoe. Can't you fucking see? "Do you have some alcohol with you? My feet are bleeding." Her eyes shifted to my feet where a pool of blood is forming, then she looked behind me.

Suddenly, someone pulled my hair, their grip so tight my hair would fall of any second now. But I was used to the pain, and I knew who it was. "Maybe you don't need alcohol, love. You're going to die anyway." She whispers in my ear, and glares at Belle,"Don't tell anyone about this, or you will follow after her. Damien!" Then I was dragged out of the playground so fast, everything was a blur.

"Rose!" Isabelle screamed, while Damien held her still. I look up to see Ruth holding a bat nearing me. I turned to my right, avoiding her. I ran to the opposite way, avoiding twigs and sharp glass on the ground.

I stopped to breathe, but I knew that wasn't a good idea. I look up one last time to see her swinging the bat, so I turned my face to the right.

Then everything became black.

+YO+
How are y'all? I'm Ella, hbu fam?
And how do you like the story so far? Sorry for the language, I can censor it if you want (well, i am the author so...) hehe, ANYWAY
I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE OR ANYTHING. IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS BOOK THE EXIT IS THAT WAY, FAM.

Social Media:

ig: @drunk.luke and @wrique.ella

twitter: @badIandsanf (Capital i)

Go follow BrownEyedMonster101 and read, vote, comment nice things in her books.
Das all for now, #STAYFAB