Introduction

I'm Luna. I'm seventeen years old and I'm an emo. I have electric blue and black hair, blue eyes and both my lip and nose are pierced. Music has saved me and will always keep me alive. I don't have parents. Well, I obviously do, but I was taken away from them at a very young age. When I was six years old I was adopted by Chris and Amy Biersack. We had an amazing life together, safe. But unfortunately, one day, they were in a fatal car accident. They both died. I was deverstated, I didn't think I would survive without them. I self-harmed a lot in that period, I needed some kind of release. Thankfully, there was still one person who could save me. They helped me to see the light at the darkest times. And they did. Andy, Chris and Amy's son. Andy was my adopted brother. He decided one day to take care of me, and he still does. He is my best friend, brother and saviour. I love him. He is always very protective and affectionate.There isn't much of an age gap between us, so I really get along with him. I don't have many friends. The ones I do have help me get through sh** every day. Bullies are always on he look out for me. They have something to pick at, someone who is different, someone who is me. I also hang out a lot with the other members of Black Veil Brides. They have seen my grow up into the person I am now. I'm like there sister to them, they are like brothers too me. Also Juliet is like a sister to me. I love her too. I have a big secret. Something I feel ashamed of, which I know is wrong. I never have the confidence to reveal it, but I know I will someday. I'm in love with another girl, I have a girlfriend. I'm lesbian. Only her and I know. Her name is echo, she has purple hair with ink black eyes. She is beautiful, I love her so much. She understands me, unlike most people. Whenever I'm with her, all the sh** melts away and leaves happiness behind. She helps me get through self-harm, although she is an emo too, she has never cut herself. But still, she always gets loads of crappy sh**.

Chapter 1-
Did my morning hug go for walkies?

* I live with Andy and Juliet *
I woke up feeling a bit sh**y. I rolled over in my bed and looked at my clock. Suddenly I realised I had school today. 'F*** my life'. I shouted, annoyed.
'What is it, lu?' Andy called from his room. I slipped on my dressing gown, which was covered in band logos. I walked slowly into Andy and Juliet's room. Andy was lying shirtless, in bed beside Juliet, who was wearing a kiss tshirt (which was way too big for her, it was probably Andy's.) 'What were you cursing about?' He asked.
'I have f***ing school today' I moaned.
'It's ok lu, it will be fine! I promise, when you get home we will go for a coffee, sound like a plan?' She said.
'Yeah! Thanks Juliet' I replied, hugging her.
'That's ok lu'. She said.
'Right, I'm gonna go and get ready' I explained groggily, I walked out. Somebody coughed loudly. I turned back around to see Andy's pout. His pink, wet lips were finished with a black lip ring. He opened out his, strong, tattooed arms. 'Did my morning hug go for walkies?' He moaned in his deep voice. I giggled as I snuggled into his chest and hugged him. Juliet giggled, 'you two are so f***ing cute, you pair of hotties'. She explained. Andy giggled as he kissed the top of my head. I laughed as I walked into my bedroom. Andy lay back down on his bed. Juliet jumped up and layed ontop of his muscly chest. 'Did my morning hug go for walkies?' She whispered.
'Honey, it's right here' Andy explained. He gently brushed Juliet's hair out of her face. Then they hugged each other tightly. There lips locked into a passionate kiss, tongue and all.

Meanwhile, I went into my room to get ready. After having a quick shower, I got dressed. I pulled out some black, leather effect leggings and an electric blue tshirt( which matched my hair). I had a range of various, meaningful tattoos, inked into different places on my skin. I tied a blue and black, checked shirt around my waist, and pulled on some blue dr martens. I wore a black lip and nose ring. I put on my choker. I applied some black eyeliner and mascara and some dark lipstick. I then brushed my hair as my side-fringe swept across my face. My fingernails were painted black, and my fingers were dressed in rings. Lastly, I slipped on some wristbands to cover the cut I foolishly made on my wrist. If Andy saw that I had cut myself again, he'd be so heartbroken. I smiled and breathed in deeply, I grabbed my batman backpack and put it on my back. I held my phone as I slid on my black leather jacket. I walked into Andy and Juliet's room. They were making out, lying on top of each other.
'Sh**! Sorry guys' I said, walking in on them. They pulled out
'I love you my dragonfly' Andy whispered.
'I love you too my white rabbit' Juliet whispered back.
'Sorry to disturb you, you lovebirds' I said again.
'Don't worry it's ok'. Juliet said.
'Well, I'm off' I explained. Andy stood up and ran over to me he hugged me tight.
'You are beautiful, them bullies are f***ing assholes'. Andy explained.
'Thanks Andy, so are you'. I said hugging him back.
'I love you Luna' Andy said.
'I love you too andy' I said. Juliet hugged me and said, 'see you later for a coffee hun'
I laughed as I walked out into the street.