Chapter 7 - Another Fight

Reader's POV

We got to Tails' workshop and the gang was there already. "Twins? Amy? What happened? Where's Shadow?" that last question kinda stumped me so I let Sonic answer. "Shadow, he's... Not himself." "What do you mean?" "He's like a wild animal, it's like he's gone... Savage" "Savage?" "Yeah" I wasn't listening to the conversation, I couldn't bear to listen to the fact that I lost Shadow...

Sonic's POV

We got back to the battlefield and it was just the three of us again. The battle was easy, but then this happened... Eggman had the nerve to let Shadow out. He became a damn Savage beast because of Eggface. I saw (Y/N) at the corner of my eye and she was in tears. She loved Shadow so much and she couldn't face him like this.

So Amy and I would have to do this. We started fighting him and he was tougher than usual. His wild instincts are no match for us. We eventually had to go, but (Y/N) looked as if she wanted to reach out to Shadow and hug him, so I had to carry her home.

Eggman's POV

HO HO HO! I finally did it! I finally got Shadow the hedgehog! He's a useless wild animal now. And he can't control himself. I walked over to Shadow in the open space and he was still a normal Savage beast and there was nothing he could do.

But suddenly, he growled and became wilder than usual. He jumped up to attack me and I ended up falling. I had to trap him in a laser cage. There was no way I could let him roam free. Maybe that substance worked a bit too effectively...