Chap 6 ✨

After an hour of Sunhee trying to keep herself calm after what happend earlier, She accidentally fell asleep on Jongin's shoulder. Jongin felt awkward of the sudden skinship that Sunhee was doing.

Maybe she forgot who she was sitting with...

But at the same time it was making him nervous. He didn't know what to do next, he wanted to jump because of the happiness waiting to burst inside him.

I should probably wake her up....

Shit this will be hard...

Jongin tried to lift Sunhee's head off his shoulder but it was no use, she just groaned and snuggled closer to him. He started sweating and cussing under his breath.

Sunhee, why are you killing me?

I regret saying those words to you..

It has been forever since I last saw you this close.

I just want to kiss you right now..

With your plump lips, its irresistable...

Your pretty face, it makes me melt inside just looking at you...

And your voice, just completes everything about you perfectly...

Jongin did the most unexpected thing ever, he kissed her... he didn't know what came to him but it just happend, without any hesistation she kissed him back. He was suprised that Sunhee responded to his kiss but of course she was dreaming. Jongin remembered this feeling of electricity in his system while he kissed Sunhee. It was his energizer. He stopped kissing her when the pilot said that they will soon land for Hong Kong.

That was a good few minutes.

Its a good thing she won't remember anything.

"Sunhee cmon wake up, we'll be landing soon." Jongin whispered to Sunhee quietly. Sunhee slowly lifted her head off Jongin's shoulder and she smiled at him.

"Sorry for sleeping on your shoulder...hehehe~ I hope my head wasn't heavy on you." She quietly told him, being careful not to be
noisy with all the other passengers.

"Its okay, anything for a pretty girl like you." He complimented Sunhee. She wanted to gag at everything he was saying right now.

What the hell is this prick saying?

Does he think he'll be getting me
back with all those shitty compliments...

Excuse me bruh, That won't be easy.

Sunhee faked a smile at Jongin and went to the comfort room on the plane. She wanted to shout her feelings off of her system and just cuss at him all day but she can't do that. She has to keep it professional, for the sake of being a senior to this guy.

"Sunhee keep yourself together, Don't let him get into your nerves. You can do this. In just a few minutes you'll be leaving him like nothing happend. No more interactions, smiling at each other... completely nothing. Breathe in and out... Breathe in and out." Sunhee talked to herself, trying to calm herself down. She can't believe that she fell asleep on his shoulder.

Cmon Sunhee think of ways on how to break his heart.

He broke yours...

why not break his?

Nah... Ill just play with him a little.

Or may-

Sunhee's thoughts were cut short when a knock on the door was heard. She opened it and was suprised to see Jongin.

"What do you ne-" Sunhee was cut short when Jongin pushed her inside the comfort room and kissed her again. Sunhee was suprised by the sudden actions but she kissed him back and in just a snap it was a full make out session. Jongin didn't want to stop
and neither did Sunhee. They missed this. The touch of being together and the spark that they have had sparked up again.

All of a sudden Sunhee's thoughts took over.

What the hell?

I should stop him

He shouldn't be doing this to me.

Following Sunhee's thoughts she stopped kissing him back and Jongin was confused. She had
that 'what the fuck am I doing?' look.

"So... how are you Sunhee?" Jongin casually asked her.

"What do you mean 'how are you!?!' I mourned for you back  then. You didn't have the guts to even fix us. You left me for another girl and we just suddenly broke up. I was left hanging, I cried in the rain waiting for you to come back...but you didn't even looked back. Was it embarassing having a girlfriend like me before? Or I just didn't fulfill any of your fantasies? Then you're just gonna get in here, make out with me and ask how the fuck am I doing? Wow haha~." Sunhee just laughed as if nothing even hurts right now.

Jongin didn't know what to say. He felt guilty leaving her and now he felt gultier knowing that she waited for him for a long time. He deserved to be cussed at because he was an idiot for letting her slip away from his hands just like that.

"I didn't me-"

"No! You left me... Now you'll get what you deserve." Just like that Sunhee slapped and punched Jongin on the chest. He deserved it. He didn't stop Sunhee, she was letting her anger out to the person who broke her for how many years. Sunhee got tired and started
crying on the toilet.

She felt broken and tired. Jongin just hugged her knowing it was just the only thing he could do right now to comfort her. Everything felt like a memory.

She'll be crying and he will be there giving her ice cream. They both kept quiet for a few seconds until Sunhee decided to head out and fix her stuff on her seat.

Jongin was left dumbfounded. He just stared at a blank wall in the comfort room...thinking...

Why am I so stupid?

Why did I let her go just like that?