The Mysterious Texts

Yunos POV

Late last night Yukki texted me and it said,
Yuno, thank you, you gave me an experience I've never felt before. I do except what you have showed. You do that for me! For once I was confused. I was confused about why you decided to show me that. Then it hit me... the reason I thought you were a stalker was because you want to protect me!
It was strange because he has been confused before, I've seen it!
I text back thinking this can't be the real Yukki.
Yukki you know that! I've said every time you question me!
He only replied with two words
I know

It's now morning and I'm going to talk to Yukki about it. The phone starts lighting up.
It's never done this before what is going on.
I read the diary and it said,
Yukki is heartbroken
Yukki is heartbroken?
Was he dating someone else!
I'll ask at school today.
TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL
When I in to school immediately I went looking for Yukki, and of corse he was at his favorite spot, the roof!
Yukkis POV
Last night I got a text from someone under the name Kate, Kate's gone so who could this be? It turned out to be Yuno.
Yukki I thought about it I want to die so you will have a chance for being God.
I started to cry.
Yuno No! Please don't. I don't want to lose you.

You just want me to protect you. Meet me at the roof tomorrow and we'll talk about it.
Y-Yuno
I met her on the roof but she was out of breathe.
"Yukki w-where have you b-been, and why are you c-crying?" She asks quickly between gasps
I just stare. I don't want her to die. I looked down. Then I realize, I love Yuno.