Finn~

Song heaven - ailee
--------------------------------------
Where  you  are,  I  will  be  there  too
Where  you  go,  I  will  go  there  too

morning  rays  fill  the  room  as  kenma  woke  up  and  look  at  the  sleeping  figure  besides  him,  a  chuckled  left  his  lips  a  he  saw  how  the  other  person  sleep  with  pillows  either  sides  of  his  face  causing  his  lips  to  pout  a  bit. 

kenma  peck  his  lover  lips  before  getting  out  of  the  bed,  making  his  way  to  the  kitchen.  after  making  a  decent  breakfast,  a  footsteps  was  heard  making  it's  way  to  where  kenma  were  "morning  love"  a  hand  wrapped  itself  around  him,  kenma  turn  to  the  person  behind  him  smiling  "morning  kuroo".

I  smile  for  you  every  day,  I  pray  for  you
With  thoughts  of  you,  I  fall  asleep  I  open  my  eyes  as  I  call  for  you
You  protect  me  by  my  side  and  you  embrace  me
You  are  my  heaven

"what  would  you  be  doing  today?"  kuroo  ask  as  he  sipped  his  morning  coffee.  "gonna  finish  my  drawing,  my  client  want  it  tomorrow"  kuroo  nodded  as  he  know  how  kenma  work  is.  "I'm  gonna  be  home  late,  i  have  to  visit  some  sites  today  so  don't  wait  for  me"  kuroo  pick  up  his  bag,  kiss  kenma  goodbye  before  walking  out  of  the  small  house  he  share  with  kenma.  never  would've  kenma  thought  that  it  would  be  his  last  goodbye.

You're  my  only  one  way
Only  for  you  I  am  thankful  that  I  am  next  to  you
You're  the  only  one  babe
You  taught  me  love  in  this  harsh  world  I  am  happy  with  you  alone

kenma  smiles  as  he  remember  how  they  first  met  each  other  family  and  confess  that  they  are  in  a  relationship,  kuroo  mom  object  at  first  and  same  goes  with  kenma's  parent  but  after  they  been  in  a  relationship  together  for  a  couple  of  months  their  parents  starts  to  accept  their  relationship  and  having  their  parents  blessing  is  the  best  feeling  kenma  could  have,  when  the  world  is  against  you  atleast  you  knew  that  there's  still  people  that  would  be  with  you. 

for  kenma,  having  kuroo  alone  is  enough  for  him.  kuroo  is  everything  he  ever  wanted  in  a  partner  and  because  of  kuroo  he  was  able  to  live  in  this  harsh  world  and  not  giving  care  of  what  people  thinks.

Heaven  Heaven  Heaven  Heaven  Heaven  x2
If  we're  together  we  will  never  cry  never  never  cry
Heaven  Heaven  Heaven  Heaven  Heaven  x2
Forever,  together  never  gonna  be  alone

I  breathe  in  your  arms,  we  kiss  in  your  arms
When  I  hear  your  voice,  it  feels  like  I'm  dreaming
I  can  tell  from  your  eyes,  I  can  tell  about  your  love
You  are  my  heaven

after  a  while  of  spending  his  days  finishing  his  work,  kenma  sigh  in  relief  when  he  finally  finish  it.  working  as  a  digital  artist  from  home  have  it's  perks  and  because  of  it  kenma  would  always  have  time  to  cook  for  kuroo. 

kenma  stare  at  the  wall  clock,  as  he  feel  his  heart  beat  ticking  with  the  clock.  deep  down  inside  kenma  doesn't  like  what  his  feeling  right  now,  the  feeling  when  something  not  good  are  gonna  happen.  kenma  prayed  that  hopefully  nothing  happen  to  kuroo,  he  bit  his  nails  as  he  sit  at  the  kitchen  table  calling  kuroo  but  knowing  kuroo  he  would  always  silent  his  phone  when  he  goes  site  seeing.