Chapter 1

AN:

Okay, so I've been writing a really serious story and I decided I want to write a more casual story. And, I'm also a pretty big fan of One Direction. This idea just popped into my mind and I'm going to go with it.

Alright, this story is going to be about the One Direction guys later on, when they're in their late thirties. They've got kids, wives, and a great life. It's kind of going to be like Grown Ups, but I'll change it up a little. Here goes!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~Liam~~

It's so hectic, driving the girls to school. There's traffic, little kids running around everywhere, and then the stupid drop off system that I just can't seem to get. Why can't we drop them off the same way we pick them up? Better yet, why can't we let the girls walk to school? I did it when I was little.

Then, my wife's voice popped into my head. 'Because they need quality time with their father!'

That's not what Carol, my wife, is really worried about. They get quality time with me all the time. What she's worried about is them getting kidnapped. Yeah, I'm not all that famous anymore, but I'm still rich.

"Dad, I think I forgot my-," my daughter, Hailey, began.

"Don't even finish that sentence. There's no way I'm going back to the house. Just keep looking for whatever it is, alright?" I told her.

She's twelve now, and my other daughter, Hannah, is fifteen and is sitting quietly, probably listening to that stupid new boyband. I know I was once in a boyband, but these guys are terrible. I don't even like the name. Something like 'Guys Get Girls'. Disgusting.

I finally pull into the school parking lot and park.

"Bye girls, love you!" I yell as they leave.

From Hailey, I get a "Bye Daddy, love you!"

"Bye," says Hannah. She's being rebellious or something, I don't know. I just hope she stops this soon.

I just brush it off again and drive back home.

Once I get back, I pick up the mail and look at a letter. A real letter. Doesn't everybody just use e-mail nowadays?

When I take a closer look, I'm interested.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~Louis~~

My sweet little Delilah is again with that boy, Ryan. I cringe. They're holding hands. She doesn't need him. Where is Logan when I need him to take care of his sister?

I honk the horn loudly, trying to get Delilah to get away from that boy. She quickly looks up at me.

I see her give me a mean look, then that kid a hug. Then, she's trotting towards the car.

Why does she have a boyfriend anyway? She's only thirteen!

"Dad! Why did you do that? Why couldn't you just text me? That was so embarrassing." She said, while jumping into the car.

"Oops. Sorry about that. Where's your brother?" I say, changing the subject.

"I don't know. He's sixteen, can't he take care of himself?" She says, huffing.

"You would think so, wouldn't you?" I say, chuckling.

All of the sudden, I hear a bang on my window.