Chapter 2

AN:

Wow. I feel like a loner... No comments. I guess you guys REALLY like my story... :/ oh well! I'm still going to write it!

I'm feeling a little dramatic, so I'm gonna make a problem for each of the families starting with this chapter. So, here goes!

P.S.

I'm not gonna repeat the letter for each of the boys, I'm just gonna skip that part after Liam's POV.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~Liam~~

When I take a closer look, I'm interested.

The letter reads,

"Liam:

How have you been? I know we haven't talked in a very long time, but I feel it's time for a reunion. Why, you ask? Well, I recently received an interesting suggestion from a former 'Directioner'. She wants to know how you guys have been doing now that you're older and have families. So, were going to do a story on it, of course, only if you all agree to it.

We're going to meet up at my house in a week. Directions are attached. Bring your families! Please give me a call soon! I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Simon."

Wow, I didn't expect that. This sounds like it could be really fun. And I'd get to see the lads again. Only Hannah's ever met any of them, and she was just a baby.

This is sounding like a better idea each minute.

I walk into the house and up the stairs.

"Carol?" I ask.

"Yeah?" She says, from the bedroom.

"I've got something I wanna show you."

"What is it?" She asks, as I walk into the room.

"A letter." I say, as I hand it to her.

She looks over it with an unreadable expression.

"What do you think? You wanna go?" I ask her, anxious.

"Sounds fun. But, what about school?" She asks.

"Doesn't Summer Break start sometime this week?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, it does. What about work?" she says.

"Honey, we both know that we've got enough money to take off for a year, we can manage a week." I reply.

"Well, what about-"

"I'm getting the feeling you don't want to go." I tell her.

"You know how I feel about this. I don't want the kids to get caught up in the whole fame thing. I want the girls to be as normal as possible." She tells me.

"What's so bad about being a little special? It's not going to hurt them. Besides, they already know. It's not like I'm going to be telling them some huge secret or something."

"I know. Whatever. It doesn't even matter."

"So, I guess we're gonna go then, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." She says, half-heartedly. But, I take it and run downstairs to call Simon.

The phone rings, and for some reason, I'm getting nervous.

I hear him pick up.

"Ah, Liam. How've you been?" I hear him say.