1

"Bella get your ass up!" Jessie my older sister shouted as i groaned. "Why?" I whined. "School duh." Jessie said as i rolled my eyes. I got up from my warm bed and got dressed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a blue strap shirt and a black leather jacket. I grabbed my school bag while stuffing my headphones and phone and school books in. I ran down stairs and out the door. I got to school and saw my best friend Samantha. "Whats up Sam." I said as she smiled. "Look." She said pointing to a boy with black hair and dark blue eyes, he wore black jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket. "Just when i decide to wear my leather jacket." I mumble as Sam laughed. All the girls were surrounding him making me laugh. I laughed a little to loud because the girls turned to me and glared and the boy also looked. "What you laughing at?" Riley the head bitch asked. "Im laughing at you sluts, your all over him and you barely know him." I said as their faces went red with anger. "You dont know him ether." Riley snapped as i smirked. "That is very true, the only thing i know about him is that his a guy and he steals peoples ideas of outfits." I said as he raised an eyebrow.
Creepying the new kid out-check
"Ugh lets go girls." Riley said walking away with her gang of sluts. "Your welcome." I said doing a little bow to him as i walked away with Samantha following me.