Inspiration

I walked down the narrow pathway of the park until I found a bench and retreated there to rest and think. It was a great time to get some inspiration, no one was around to cause any distraction, but it was weird I had no inspiration for my art. "HAHAHA, come catch me...!" A woman screamed playfully as she ran into the light from the dark and back into the dark on the other side. A man soon followed playfully shouting "I'm gonna get cha.!!!" As he ran threw the light a piece of paper fell out of his pocket. Then he disappeared into the dark again. As their voices faded away I got up and grabbed the piece of paper. It was a band ticket, a rock band ticket. I don't listen to a lot of rock, but there is one band I enjoy, and lucky me, the ticket was meant for that same band. I stuffed the ticket into my pocket and made my way home. 'Ching Ching' my keys rattled as I unlocked the main door to my apartment complex. I lived in the busy part of New York City, so there were a lot of people, and that made me uncomfortable. (I have anxiety and I'm claustrophobic.) quickly I opened the door and mildly slammed it shut, I turned towards the stares, and frantically made my way to my apartment. I walked down the narrowed hallway of the complex until I reached room 2D, unlocking the door wasn't that hard this time as soon as I opened it I ran inside and shut the door. Sigh** I threw my purse onto the table and almost jumped onto the couch. Reaching into my pocket for the ticket, I pulled it out and read it.
----------------------------------------------
Roaming Tour::          ::Band::
Concert: 1         :The Roaming one:
Cost: 80.67$
Admission:: 1 person
Date:: Friday, 7:00-8:00, at the Unda Villa.   ((07/02/16))
----------------------------------------------
'That's tomorrow' I held the ticket tightly as I got up off the couch and retired to my bedroom, I took off my jacket, shirt, and pants, and looked around in my Chester drawers for some Pajamas. I slipped on my old pink pants, with a matching pink button up shirt. I closed the drawers and set my ticket on the floor by my bed as I climbed onto the near edge of the bed forming against my cuddling cat, I pulled the covers over me, laughed a little bit at my cat and went to sleep.

 I closed the drawers and set my ticket on the floor by my bed as I climbed onto the near edge of the bed forming against my cuddling cat, I pulled the covers over me, laughed a little bit at my cat and went to sleep