Dj allie cat

Bea returned to her block and was warmly greeted by her fellow prisoners.
"Bea thank god your back, Maxine here was about to let it all go to her head with all of that pudding eh?"  Said Liz with a smirk.
"Clearly i have missed a lot, so gossip? What's the dirt on Kaz and her crew?"
After all of the dirt was passed on from her peers, bea was finally satisfied and went to her cell. She refrained from asking about Allie to keep from raising suspicion, not that any suspicion would be had.
just as bea was starting to drift to sleep she heard a whisper and opened her eyes to see a figure in the door. Just as she was about to prepare for battle she heard the whisper "DJ Allie Cat in Beas hizz house, well actually prison cell but that's just..." Bea didn't let her finish.
"What are you doing here Allie? What would the other girls say?"
"Are you implying that there is something for them to say?" Said Allie as she made her way over to bea.
"Look Allie" bea said shifting away from the blonde, "I don't know what to think anymore, I'm straight and although you are very nice and pretty and funny and your not that bad of a rapper and your eyes sparkle when you smile... Shit"  bea was caught in a lie to not only Allie but herself. Bea had only ever been with Harry all of her life, they were high school sweetheart and just eventually got married. That was all, the sex was never a big part, it was never really good for bea and when Harry realized this he used this to his advantage. Maybe sex should be more.

"Okay bea I know you feel at least something, I know that I wasn't the only one who felt a spark in the slot"
Allie was very convincing as she moved the hair out of Beas eyes. Bea had to get away before she ruined everything.
After a big battle with ms miles (and 300$ cash) bea made her way to the phones, there was obviously no line as everyone was in their cells asleep. Bea quickly dialled the number that she has gotten off of boomer.
"Franky?"