"Top of the morning!! "

Jack's POV
I sit up in my bed, swinging my legs over the edge, my feet barely touching the ground. I stand up and stretch, my stomach showing from underneath my red sweater a little bit. I head down to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee in order to wake myself up for the day. I had it all planned out, making videos for a few hours then watching a few of Mark's, I mean he was the reason why I started YouTube in the first place.
After my morning routine is done, I'm all dressed and sitting in front of my computer, headset on and camera ready. I start with my intro. "TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES!!!! MY NAMES JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME TO ANOTHER GAME OF HAPPY WHEELS!!!!!" I shout into my microphone. The video goes on for a good twenty minutes before I end it and begin to edit, as I'm editing I see an advertisement on my computer about this new app called Kik. I decide to download it to see what it was all about, seemed like any social media to me.
Later on in the day I call up Mark. As the phone rings my heart just races, thinking of his soft pale skin. When he answers and I hear his bellowing voice I snap back to reality.
Mark's POV
I'm just waking up when I hear my phone buzz next to me, I pick it up and see that its Jack, I answer, my voice being hoarse, "Hey Jackaboy! " I say with as much enthusiasm as possible. His bubbly voice on the other end rings through my ears. The conversation goes on for about an hour with him telling me about this app called kik. I was interested of course but didn't comprehend much considering the lack of time I had for waking up. Soon the call ends and I'm on my couch downloading kik, thinking to myself "Maybe I can tell him how I really feel with this"