~Sun's Rays~

I never really liked sitting on my mom's porch all by myself, I much rather be down by the lake playing with the fishes looking at the last fall escape. My mom never really liked me to be by myself at the lake, she was afraid something may of happened.....again. The truth is I was getting older and I could defend myself, but she never took that risk of something happening. Like when I was younger terrible things happened to me and after it did my mom hated herself for not knowing sonner, she also hated my dad, the things he made me, my older brother, and my younger sister do. I never understood why or how my mother could of loved someone like him, but my mom said love sometimes blinds you and  that it causes you to make mistakes, but after a while you learn from those mistakes and either the love continues or it fades away, in her case i guess it died deep.... After I taught about all this crap about the past I went inside and asked my mother to go by the lake, even thou I knew she would say no I asked anyways. I came into the kitchen and asked her politely. "Mom may I please go by the lake". I added my sweet child like voice to it. The truth is my voice was really sweet sounding, but sometimes it annoyed me because most of the times people looked as me as sweet instead of a threat. Anyways after I asked her with my sweet voice she turned around and told me that I had an hour and to not go no where else. She taught I was a little child. I quickly got my sketch book and ran to the lake soon to find some couple in my spot. It kinda made me sad, and happy at the same time, so instead odd sticking around i just went back home to my room.