~Little Bird~

I woke up to a little bird singing me into the first day of fall also the first day of school. I didn't want to go to school, to be honest I wanted to stay home singing nd drawing with these birds all day, But i knew my mom wouldn't want that, so i got up took my shower, got ready, and ate my breakfast. My mom came downstairs right when i was about to leave, and gave me this letter stating a transfer. "Look give that to the lady in the office at school" She said. I just told her okay, and i gave her a kiss on her cheek and walked out the house with my bag and lunch. Behind me I heard her wishing me goodluck. I just kept on walking like I didn't hear. After walking for what seemed half an hour, I reached this big parking lot with two big buildings that were connected. I slowly walked to the bigger building looking at everyone in the parking lot, analyzing who from who. I soon got tired and wanted to get out of that big lot, I already saw who was good from who was bad. I then walked fast to big building and nicely asked a student outside the building for the main office, they pointed me into the direction, I thanked them and was soon on my way. As i entered the office and showed the lady sitting at the desk my paper my mother gave me, I soon realized that I was being stared at, so I turned around and saw that this student was looking at me, he was handsome with brown hair, light brown eyes, and brown skin. He was one of the most handsome boy's I ever saw, but something rubbed me wrong about him so I ignored his devilish stare and continued listing to the lady telling me where all my classes were, and handing me my schedule. After leaving the office I found my first period class, the teacher made me introduce myself since I was new. I'm not good with hello's, but I'm sure as hell good with goodbyes, the only thing that came good out of me introducing myself was me sitting by the windows, where i was free to enjoy singing with some baby birds outside my window, I also drew a picture of them most of the period. It was one thing that brought me joy in that day.

ATTENTION READERS: YOU MADE IT INTO CHAPTER TWO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU VOTE AND COMMENT I WOULD EVEN LIKE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BOOK SO FAR. IF YOU COULD JUST HELP ME BECAUSE IM NOT EVEN SURE THIS IS SUCH A GOOD BOOK.