Slendy

I'll start with the real one I remember the most vividly. I'll start from the beginning. Someone once showed me a video of a creature called, as you all know him, SlenderMan. I was quite gullible at the time and I still kind of am. Anyways. I was with my friend and we were on our way to the bowling alley I'm our hometown. My friend claimed he saw something and said he needed my phone to get a picture to get a good look at it, guess what he fucking. A god damn tall figure with a blank face and a tuxedo. That was the only day I had clearly seen him. The ONLY other day I saw him was my  half way through track it was time to head home and it was dark out. I look around to find the quickest way home from school. I saw that motherfucker once more. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Another track member walked over.

"What's wrong Alex?" She said.

All I said according to her was...I kept saying "He's here help me...he'll kill me...take him away..." And as I was doing so...I slowly burst into tears.

A few of her friends walked over to us to see what the commotion was about. The girl have me a hug and made me temporarily forget about him. I got about half way home when I felt like someone was watching me. I turn around that son of bitch is standing in the middle of the street starring at me. I broke into a full sprint. Thanks to track I was faster than I was at the beginning of the year.

I was a block away from when I looked back one more time and see him almost right next to me so I ran faster. I was running in boots otherwise I would have been home by now. I barely made it home.

After that dreadful night I never saw him clearly again. Ever since then I've only caught glimpses of him and only aimed it was my imagination for I never looked a second time and I never will. Slendy, if you see this, come and get me!