Jeff's apperence

This is a more recent encounter.

One day, a friend of mine sent me a link to a creepypasta website that had many stories of different creepypasta characters. The first one I read about was Jeff the killer then I read all of the stories related to it.
_________________________________

I woke up in my bed. I opened my eyes and I was starting at my ceiling. It smell of burnt flesh. I looked around to find out the source of the smell. I noticed my door was open so I walked over and closed it. I walked to my bed and laid down. I felt as if I was being watched. I leaned up once more and looked around. (Now my closet is only like 3 feet from my bed so you can imagine how freaked out I was.) I looked at my closet only to find a bright white face with scorched eyes, hair and skin. He was smiling maniacally. After I saw this man he lined at me, not giving me any time to yell. He went straight for my heart with his giant butcher knife. There was a sudden pain in my chest where my heart would be and then there was darkness.
-------------------------------------------------
I woke up in my bed under my covers. The air once again smelled like burnt flesh. Instead, remembering the stories and dream, I stayed under my covers...or did I? I barely slipped my head out from my cover, just enough to see something and what I saw was disturbing.... The exact creature I saw in my dream was standing over me, watching me, inspecting me. I quickly, but discreetly, popped my head back under the covers and attempted to go back to bed. Jeff off you see this...I'm not dead.