Chapter 1- Crystal's

So here is my new book, I'd really appreciate any feedback you guys would like to give me, I hope you enjoy it!

Luke Hemmings will be Ryder!

" Hey, welcome to Crystals, let me show you to your table" I said greeting the three customers at the door. I began walking with them following until we reached a table near a booth.

"Your waitress will be right over, have a great night."I said with a smile before walking off towards the bar. Where my two best friends stood.  First we have Kyle Cooke, he's my gay best friend, we've been together since we were children, he has light brown hair, I mean that could all change by tomorrow I mean he was ginger last week, but his natural hair colour is Brown. And he has Grey eyes. He's slim but has some muscle tone to his body. He wants to be an actor, We all took performing arts together but out of the three of us he's the one most likely to become an Actor.

He lives with his parents, His Dad; Carl is a builder so he tend to go out of town with it a lot because he has his own business and it's really big. His Mom on the other hand is Lizzie and she's a nurse. But she decided one day that she wanted to add an attachment onto their house and build in bedrooms and rent them out, like a Hostel. I actually prefer to stay in there instead of sleeping in Kyle's house, I get to have my own room, they never rent that one out so it's better than the others.

My other Best Friend is Tyler Grey, She is the Best friend everyone needs , She's younger than the both of us but she's like the mom of the group. She's Asian, well only partly, her Mom's Asian and her dad is white, when I fist met her I couldn't even tell.

She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, you'd think she'd have a boyfriend, but she doesn't do well with relationships, just like me. We didn't meet until school, but we became fast friends and we're all there for each other. We connected mostly over performing arts, she's the singer of the group and I know one day she'll go far and probably forget about the rest of us.

Now my name is Ryder Fox, I am Eighteen, almost nineteen. I live with my mother Christina Fox and my baby brother Logan, and I love them with all of my heart. I have along history of Depression, I began cutting at the age of eleven trying to help take the pain away. School was really rough on me, then in College I fell in love, with a boy who didn't really love me back, he had a girlfriend when we met and I didn't even find him attractive, we became friends, he made me feel amazing,like I was the only person in the world. He began flirting with me, then he kissed me.

He still had a girlfriend so I should probably have been aware to what he was like then. He soon broke up his girlfriend and ended up with a close friend of mine. It kind of crushed me and I fell apart. When they eventually broke up, he came to me straight away, he told me he needed me, I went to him after all he was my friend still. He kissed me again and then again and things got pretty heated. After a few weeks he told me he loved me and we even spoke about being together. And then I saw him with his Ex girlfriend, we we're all meeting up and he bought her. And they kissed right in front of me. I was ready to beat his ass right there, but Tyler stopped me.

I distanced myself from the guy a little and I still wasn't happy, he kept trying to force his way into my life. I felt like he only came tome to feel better about himself. Eventually he broke up with his Ex and got with a girl in our group straight away. By this point I was completely done with him and we got into a fight one day. I hit him and I didn't regret it.

That night, he showed up at my door he broke down crying, he told he's in love with me, that he can't live without me and it's always been me.Now I've always had this motto when it comes to love. ' If you love someone, let them go, if they come back to you then it's meant to be'  And he came back, but he had a big thing about being gay and wanted to stay with his girlfriend so no one would figure it out. So for a while I was conflicted. Then I changed my motto, If they come back, sometimes it's not meant to be and they're not even worth your time.