Normal day

I get up as Mrs. Duecks seventh grade social studies class is done.

Thank god its the end of the day.

I look over to my best friend christy to see shes gathering her things.

I walk over to her new desk across the room a bit from my new desk. Curse Mrs.Dueck for moving us apart. we used to sit across from each other. We were fine sitting there we NEVER talked. We talked with our eyes. Its weird. we are so close we talk, without actually talking.

"Leggo!" i say when christy has all her belongings zipped up in her black jansport backpack.

We walk to her locker, which just so happens to be right outside the door, and i check my phone.

"Two harry tweets. One joey graceffa," i infor christy as she gets some binders from her locker,"wow, Zayn was on twitter interesting.And fourteen billion tyler tweets."

"Taylor..."christy says "you are obsessed with twitter."

I nod in agreement and she continues.

"Now lets see them tyler tweets!" she suggests taking her phone out.

She shuts her locker and we star walking, on our phones which probably nit a good idea but hell...we dont care!

We reach my locker and i open it.

"Did you see his airport selfie yesturday?" i say turning to face christy.

"Aw mah gawd yus!" christy says and we jump and squeal like idiots at the thought of it.

All i can think of is that girl that was hating. God that sh*t bugs me. I mean she was like the second person, after me of course, to respond to his tweet. Its like oh, so you stalk tyler on twitter just so you can insult him?

Damn gurl!

CHECK THYSELF BEFORE THY WRECK THYSELF.

Anywho, we head to the gym for basketball practice.

Yes, we both made the basketball team with the evil coach. Mrs.Morris *dramatic music*

I mean she was also my PE teacher and was christys PE teacher last year.

So we know her better than most girls on the team.

We change and walk out to the gym with the rest of the girls and wait for Coach.

"LAPS NOW!" Mrs.Morris says walking into the gym.

Great.

•••

"I was really bad today" danny says.

"No danny if anyone I was bad"i say, emphasizing the 'I'.

I mean, i love danny, but gurl, shes really good at basketball, and all she does is put herself down.

I didnt like her much last year beacuse she said because i wear eyeliner i "look like an idiot". I mean really danny. You dont even wear a bra and you dress like a boy. Girl, you da idiot!

Anyways i grab my phone and check twitter.

@tyleroakley: Britney said gays are "adorable and hilarious" - most gays on my timeline seem to find this endearing, but lord knows if Gaga said it...

@lil_tay7:
@tyleroakley ily
Notice me. Marry me. Love me.

I wait and, he never responds.

Christy must've seen the disappointment in my eyes.

"Sis, you know he'll never notice us," christy says, "just dont let it get to your head!"

"I know," i respond," its like i dont even know why i try. it's obvious he'll never know who i am."

We exit the locker room, waving goodbyes to the team, and head to our cars.

"See ya!" i say as she walks to her car and i walk to mine.

"hi mom" i say slipping into the cold fabric of our white Volkswagen jetta.

"How was practice?" mom asks, as we pull out of our parking space.

"Good, i dont know if i did well," i begin, "at the beginning she only let the sub yatziri play and shes really bad. but then at the end she wouldnt take me out of the game."

I pull out my phone and text christy.

To christy:
Super tired. Hbu.

To taylor:
Same. Excited for the game tomrow?

To christy:
No.

"Who ya textin?" Mom asks in a singsong tone.

"Christy." i state blandly.

"You literally were just with her like five minutes ago!" mom says laughing.

I have to admit christy was the only friend i never got annoyed with.

Honestly, all my other friends are the most annoying people ever. But i dint have the guts to tell them.

To taylor:
Same here. Gtg. Txt u later.

•••

@tyleroakley: Hey @LadyGaga, watch this fierce 11 year old dance to #APPLAUSE with the most EPIC choreography ever: http://t.co/nRhin02YLD

@lil_tay7: ily

@lil_tay7: notice me

@lil_tay7: even though you wont notice me i love you.

God.

I love him.