~Extra One-shot (Ladrien & Adrinette)~

A/N: Hello again guys! I'm so sad to say that this one-shot will be the actual end to this book. I'm so thankful to all the people who reaches this point and to all the people who got stuck in any other chapter and didn't continue (at least you gave it a try). I didn't expected the story to be this succesful. I'm going to revise and clear some things in the actual story to give it more sense (Just some details, the story plot won't change) as well as do corrections. I hope you continue enjoying the story even tho is over. I love every kind of feedback as long as it isn't full of hate and disrespect. Hope you enjoy this!
P.S.: I encourage you to unfollow me if you're not gonna read my other stories. It won't make sense to follow me for Miraculous ladybug content if I might not write anything else about it even tho I am in the fandom.

(REMEMBER: This shot doesn't have to do with the story itself. I do it as my last gift for you all.)

*Adrien's room. Late night*

-It was 3 A.M. in the morning and Adrien couldn't sleep.
Earlier that night, he had to go on a mission with his lady but she acted all strange with him. She didn't seem to be as other day, she was acting all strange with him.
Adrien got up from bed. He went to take a look out of the window and in the nearest building, he saw a really familiar shadow to him.-

Adrien: It can't be...

-The shadow approached and sat in the only open window.
Adrien was still in shock.
The only visible thing of the shadow was her smile, but he knew in that same instant who it was.-

XXX: May I come in, Chat...
Adrien: My Lady... What are you doing here?

-Ladybug entered the room and got closer to Adrien.
Her face was now visible thanks to the light that entered into the room.
She was blushing.-

Ladybug: After our mission I was going to apologize for acting all strange. It wasn't my intention to discover your identity. I'm sorry.
Adrien: You don't need to be sorry but... have you been there the whole night?
Ladybug: Well, I went home some time but I went back. I wanted to talk with you but I didn't know how, so I stayed there. I know I am a stalker and I'm sorry about that too.

-Adrien laughed a bit and then, smiled. In that same moment he realised he was blushing too.
After some seconds of silence, Adrien finally reacted and invited his lady to have a seat on his bed.
Ladybug sat on it and shily looked at her feet.
Adrien asked her a question.-

Adrien: Why did you come back?
Ladybug: What...
Adrien: You said you went yo your home.
Ladybug: Yeah
Adrien: Then, why did you come back here?
Ladybug: Well, I guess I kinda wanted to see you.

-The blonde was surprised. He wasn't expecting that coming. Then, he smiled again at Ladybug.-

Adrien: Sorry for being annoying with this but... I know there has to be a reason for you to want to come here again when you could be at your own home.

-Ladybug's face became as red as her suit but since it was dark in the room, it was barely vissible. She just looked ar her feet while she played with it in an attemp to be honest with Adrien about her feelings for him.
She bit her lip and after some seconds, she opened her mouth to talk.-

Ladybug: Well, I... I love you.

-He couldn't believe what he just heard. His lady liked him back!
Adrien got closer to Ladybug and teased her a bit.-

Adrien: Then, since you like me too... why don't you show me who you are?

-Ladybug looked at him and then she awnsered to Adrien with a really calm order.-

Ladybug: Close your eyes.

-He wasn't expecting that but he did as Ladybug told so and closed his eyes.
Suddently, he felt the blue-eyed's lips on his. He was experiencing a kiss with his lady. He became the happiest person in that moment.
During that kiss, Ladybug's transformation ran out. Her miraculous gave the last signal and transformed Ladybug back into Marinette.
The kiss kept going untill both ran out of air. They got separated and Marinette was blushing really hard under Adrien's surprised look.-

Adrien: Marinette.
Marinette: Now you know who I am...

-Adrien's expression relaxed into a friendly smile. Then, he covered Marinette's eyes with his hand and kissed her again. This time the kiss was shorter but really more passionate.
Now separated, both's gazes looked at each other with love in their eyes.
Marinette threw herself into Adrien's arms and he started caressing her hair after giving her a little but loving kiss on the forehead.-

Adrien: It was a surprise to see you are my lady but... please, stay with me.
Marinette: Of course I am going to stay with you.
Adrien: I won't let you go.
Marinette: I know but I also know that I also won't let you go.
Adrien & Marinette: I love you

~The End~