Ch 1: Why?

~PoV: Sans~

"SANS" A scratchy voice yelled from a short distance away. It sounded anger. But I didn't care and I continued to make small snowballs and stack them on top of each other. I grabbed other hand full feeling a difference in texture. Dust... Gross. I opened my hand releasing it back on the ground.

" SANS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! " The voice was closer. Now I could tell who it was. Paps. He hated that nickname. He preferred boss, and would hit me if I called him something else. Such an ass. But I didn't like to get hit so I would comply with it.

" SANS! " I cringed at his voice.

" Over here boss. " I called out.

I looked over to the direction of his voice and saw the darkened figure hover over me casting a blackened shadow to fall over me and the sentry stand. Great.

"Hey bo- " I looked up and met his gaze cut off but the glare he gave me, " boss? "I mumbled softly as his eye flickered.

" What the hell are you doing? " He scowls and smashes his fist into the small pile of snow. " Your so worthless! How can you be watching out for a human if you to busy playing with. Snow" He growled that last word revealing his fangs.

I shivered slightly at that sight. He knows that those scare me. " S-sorry boss. " My eyes fell to the ground. He was right. I was just a useless sack of bones. Not a single monster cared or even wanted me. Especially with one hp. Paps did something long ago that helped me with that. I'm not sure what though. I just know my soul hasn't been the same since.

" Go home and clean up. " His voice was low and cruel, "It's a mess and we will be having guest over."

He turned and walked away. Guest...? Oh god. Last time we had guest... I shook my head and sighed. No it's not gonna be like that. I got up and let my weak legs carry me home. 

The house was quiet, guess boss isn't home yet. Is he getting food? Maybe, I suck at cooking and he hates to cook. I gazed around the house, he wasn't kidding, it was like a tornado decided to invite a hurricane over and have a 'party'. 

Sorry to put that image in you head.

But the coffee table was upside down and food was split every where. I grabbed the broom and started to sweep away the mess. Quickly I used my 'magic' to move the table back where it was suppose to be. Boss would be pissed off if he came back and I wasn't finished, no matter how soon that would be. After a few minutes I had everything straightened and swept the floor. Man I could be proud of this. Record timing. But still no boss. My legs carried me to the kitchen to check it out but it was still clean.

I went back to the living room and sat on the floor in front of the couch. Boss would freak if he saw me on it. I stared blankly into the broken TV. The only sound as a soft ticking that would echo its was out for Boss' room. Not sure when or how but I do know I fell asleep waiting. Minutes passed. Maybe hours before I heard the door swing open violently. 

" B-boss? " I asked in a daze.

The tall figure stepped in with 3 others. I jumped to my feet brushing myself off waiting for his orders.

" Sans? " He stood straight with his arms crossed behind his back and a stern look locked. He cleared his throat. " Go upstairs and stay there. " I nodded and headed up steps as fast as I could. Once up there I took shelter in my room. 

~~~AUTHOR NOTE~~~

 SO I hope you liked it. There will be more I promise. Just... I'm working like crazy so. We will see. I have to work today and tomorrow and Friday. I'm gonna try and do 2 chapters a week. Tell me if you want the chapters longer though. For reference this is about 700+ words. Please vote and share if ya liked it. And comment any suggestions you may have. And like always, don't forget to breath.