-2-

I opened the door and saw him. I saw Porter fucking Robinson.

He looked just like in all those beautiful photos: tall, well-built, with dark brown hair and that charming smile. Yes, he's charming.

His eyes met mine and I awkwardly smiled.

'Hi, I'm Porter Robinson.' he shaked my hand gently. Ugh, as if didn't know who's him.

'Gemma Franco.' I introduced myself silently.

'So, Gemma, maybe you're wondering why I chose you...' said he while walking to another room.

'Well, maybe no one said you this before but you have a very unique and strong voice. And even though you're sining pop, your voice is more suitable for electro.'

'Huh?' his explanation left me a bit confused.

'Anyway, now you're here and we're about to work now, right?' he asked me.

'Right.' I said with enthusiasm.

We were talking about music whole time and Porter even gave me some good ideas for the song. At 7p.m. he said that he has to go somwhere else and so we both agreed to meet tomorrow at the same time.

Miles was already waiting for me in his car.

'Hey! How was your day?' he asked me happily when I sat in the car.

'Pretty good!' I answered with the same happiness. 'He has some great ideas for our song and now I must think of the lyrics... Oh god Miles, he's really awesome. Intelligent, creative, modest, kind...'

'And extremely hot.' added Miles.

'Omg he looks even better than in photos... Miles, if you'd see him...'

'He's not my type but I believe he can make anyone's world go round.' he smiled widely.

I laughed. 'Huh, I hope I won't fall in love with him.'

'Be careful, Gem. I know how easy it is for you.' said Miles softly.

I laughed even harder. 'Yup, but he wouldn't even bother looking at me, so...'

Before going to sleep I drank a glass of soda. I was thinking about Miles' words. He's right, I can easily fall in love with someone, especially with someone like Porter... But god, what am I thinking about? Seems that I'm really easy... If tomorrow Porter asks me to be his girlfliend, I'd say 'yes', even though I know him only for one day... I admit, I'm cheap. I'm easy. And I'm almost in love with Porter Robinson. Cause if I'm not, then why would I stand here wondering about him?

I couldn't even fall asleep. My mind was full of thoughts about this day, music, lyrics that I have to write, Miles, Porter... yes, and Porter.

I must forget him, I MUST... Get yourself together Gemma, this is about music, not love...

At about 3.45a.m. I finally fell asleep. The sun was about to rise soon and I was falling into a dark, terrifying dream.

Hey guys! Here's a next chapter for you? What do you think of it? Give me your opinion! :) Also, I'll try to make next chapter a bit longer, cause these were really short :p