August 30

You know that feeling, when you just want to do something? Like no one is around, no one is at home, and you just want to do some shit that you know will fuck you up?

I’m high as shit right now.

I took some of Tessa’s ADHD meds.

Yeah. I feel amazing.

I’m going to enjoy this now. I’ll be back.

~~~~

So I have a headache now. It hurts really bad. Side effects? Or maybe it’s the headache I started off with before Tessa’s meds. I don’t know but it hurts. A lot.

There was something I wanted to write. What was it? Oh yeah. Mom.

She has a boyfriend. They’ve been dating for like five months now. Just like every other cliché in the world, I hate him. Not because he’s a total slob, or he’s leaving his shit here so he can snake on in here permanently. It’s the fact that he’s so much like my dad. In so many ways.

He’s so nice, and he always has this super jolly smile on his face, just like dad. He’s always joking around, and he dances in the kitchen every time he makes Tessa and I some food.

Tessa loves him. I don’t. Because, he’s not my father. And my father’s never coming back. So why bother getting a new man who is exactly like the one who left you? Who left us?

Why bother?