25

Vote And Comment Please ! 😊📝

"What Security ? Remembered They Were Black Too ?"

"What Do You Have To Do With That , Son ? You're Not Black ." Jose Chuckled , And So Did Mixx .

"True , But You Are About To Be Black The Fuck Out . How About That ?"

"That's Not The Point . Look , Why Are You Here Again ?"

Jose Rolled In His Rolling Chair To The Window And Stared At The View .

Bang ! Bang !

Two Shots To The Back Out The Head Sent Jose Out The Window Head First .

"Karma Muthafucka !" He Mumbled And Walked Straight Out .

People Screamed On The Outside Of The Office As They Scattered To Safety . Holly , Along With Her Coworkers Heard Her Gunshots Go Off In Jose's Office , And Was Dying To Know What Happened . He Was The First Thing Smoking Back Down The Elevator And Peeling Out Of The Parking Lot . When He Made It Back Home , Reese Was Still Sound Asleep . He Took Off The Blood Covered Shirt And Threw It Away , And Hopped In The Bed On Side Of Her And He Took A Quick Nap . It Was Going Good Until Reese's Phone Started Vibrating Under The Pillow , And None Of Them Bothered Answering It At First . It Started Vibrating Again As Soon As He Closed Again . Pissed , He Looked At The Phone , And Realized It Wasn't The Same Phone He Always Saw Reese With . He Pressed Talk And Listened As A Female Voice Came And She Rambled On .

"Bitch , I Could Be Dying , And You Won't Answer The Phone ! Where The Hell Is You At ? I Need You Down In Praireville Right Now . Not Later , Not The Next Minute . Not The Next Hour . Right Muthafucking Now ! Someone Got Killed At This Place , And We Need You ASAP !"

"Who The Fuck Is This ?" Mixx Barked .

The Line Went Dead . Reese Was Waken Out Her Sleep With Noise , And Got Up Quick When She Saw Her Phone Pressed To Mixx's Ears . His Face Was Scrunched Up . She Snatched The Phone Out His Hand , And Tried Calling The Number Back But It Was Disconnected Or Was It ?

"Who Was That ?" She Asked .

"I Should Be Asking You That Shit ."

"Look , Don't Start , Preston . And How The Hell You Gone Ask Me Who Called My Phone ? I Was Sleep , And Now The Number Disconnected . What The Fuck ?"

"Oh Yeah , I Found Something ."

Mixx Grabbed The Gun Off The Nightstand And Threw It On The Bed . Shit , I'm Busted ! She Thought .

"This Is For Protection . And Why Is It Warm ?" She Looked Over At Mixx , She Hurried And Texted The Number Back , Already Knowing Who It Was .

"Mhmmm . And Because It Was In That Hot Ass Car , That's Why . We Got Some Real Shit To Discuss Farreal ."

Reese Sat Up In Bed , Her Hands Resting On Her Small Baby Bump .

"You Know Money Is Tight Right Now , And I'll Rob A Bank If I Had To Take Care Of My Baby ."

"So What's The Plan You're Trying To Put Together ?" She Asked , Impatiently .

"That Was The Idea ."

"What ? Robbing A Bank ?" She Raised Her Eyebrows .

"Yeah . We Gone Be In And Out ." He Assured Her .

Reese Thought About It For A Moment , And Saw The Desperation In Mixx's Eyes . First The Drugs , Now Robbing A Bank . That's Gonna Be Added To His Resume . She Said In Her Head .

"Yeah . I'm With You One Hunnid On This , Baby . I Have To Make A Few Groceries And Get Us Some Items For The Robbery ."

"Don't Tell No One ."

"Do You Trust Me ?" She Asked .

"Do You Give Me A Reason To Not Trust You ?" He Asked .

"No . Not Really ."

"Well , That's Your Answer Then ."

Vote And Comment Please ! 😊📝