Chapter 2 - The meeting

CHAPTER #2

~The Meeting~

"So Ariana, there's a party this Saturday night. Are you going?", Harry asked, a suggestive but playful smile danced on his lips.

I placed my bag over my shoulder as i slightly pushed him away with my hand, "No, i have a lot of things to do"

He groaned, "Better than a party with Vicky and I?"

"I wish" i replied, "Bye Harry"

I walked out of the double doors of the entrance of the school and walked down the steps turning left and began my walk home.

I began to think about what i should make for dinner today, if it's not good enough i'll be looking forward to a nice beating.

I plugged in my ear phones and silently jammed to "Hey There Delilah".

I played with the tips of my red hair as i walked, counting my steps and singing my song.

A car passed by me, four boys. they were screaming and laughing and having a ball.

I looked at the blue car for a brief moment before diverting my eyes elsewhere.

But i couldn't, because in a matter of seconds the car stopped moving.

I walked by it normally like it wasn't even there.

"Hey! Need a ride?" the driver, a teenage boy who looked just a few years older than me asked. His right hand was on the steering wheel, filled with tattoos of all kinds. His left hand swung in the air outside the car's window, in my direction.

I studied his face, glossy brown eyes with a mischievous glint look at me playfully. He has a chiseled chin and a perfect smile that would send any other girl's heart flying over the rooftops.

"Uh. No thanks, my house is only a few minutes away" i brushed him away and continued to walk, but the car kept up with me at a steady slow pace.

If we kept this up, he'll up driving to my house.

The other boys that sat around him seemed calm and didn't barely talk. They just stared at me with silly smiles plastered on their faces.

If i were a dumb blonde like the cheer leaders at my school I would've said this car was a pile of delicious "hunk", but i'm not like them, this car is just a car with a very persistent driver and three weird companions.

I stopped and turned to the car, "Please go away" i mumbled, the driver once again smiled at me.

"I'm Zayn, these are my best mates, Liam, Louis and Niall" he introduced, "And you are?"

I smiled at the boys and gave them a small wave, "Hi, i'm Ariana"

They all mumbled a short Hi and smiled. "Can you please leave now?"

Zayn shook his head and chuckled, "Do you always treat strangers like this?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm being nice, plus, i can't get home late my dad will freak out"

I lied. My dad wouldn't freak out if i'm late, he'd just beat me and say that because of me being late, his meal will be served late, and that deserves a punishment.

" Well if you let us drive you, youll get there earlier." He winked.

I thought about it for a second and what do i have to lose?

I sighed " Fine whatever."

Niall who sat on the passengers seat, jumped and squeeze himself between Liam and Louis allowing me to sit next to Zayn.

"So, what school do you go to?" Louis asked from the backseat as he playfully wrapped an arm around Liams head.

"Mckinley High." I replied. I may not say it out loud, but i really want this awkwardness to stop.

The rest of the car ride went by smoothly as in no one talked.

As we were driving into my drive way my eyes widened in shock when i saw my dad standing out on our porch...

Uh oh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Hi! Hope youre enjoying it so far. We have many things planned for later on in the book.

Xoxo, lauren