Broken(GirlxGirl) Part One

It was Yeats ago when this mistake all happened. I thought it was the best choice but the outcomes was losing my best friend, my crush, and that was something I tried not to do. I have like my friend, Riana, for a long time, ever since we met, I felt something strange and I didn't know what that was for. I felt so weird around her, like I was uncomfortable. Later on, those feelings became bigger, I wanted to hold her, kiss her, touch her everywhere, I remember that I didn't talk to her for about a week, I was so uncomfortable with those thoughts on my head when I was around her.

I made up my mind to tell her, since it was 8th grade and I won't see her for a long time because she's going to a different school then I am. She said that she supports gays, lesbians, bisexual and the other stuff, and that made me more comfortable with the whole situation. I walked up to her one day and take a deep breath, feeling that something bad's going to happen, but I shook that off.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked as she looked at me

"Of course" she said and looked away, then back at me

"Can we sit down for this?" I asked her

"That important?" She asked as she sat down as I did the same.

I sighed "I gonna tell you something, really important, and I don't know where this is going, but I think it will turn out okay."

She nodded, looking really confused

"I like you," I said "As a crush"

Her eyes went big "You mean like, as in love?"

I nodded "Yeah"

She stood up and looked down at me "What? Are you serious?"

I stood up "Yeah, what's the big deal? I thought you supported-"

"Yeah, but I thought you were straight!" She asked looking up and down at me "Oh my god!"

"I don't see what's the big deal" I said, gettign worried and confused

"The big deal is that I can't be around you," She said

I didn't know where she got this from. She never in her life was this mean to me nor anybody. It's like a different side of her was coming out.

"Why can't you be around me?" I asked

"Because, our friendship is going to crash and it won't be the same. I can't be around you, it will be weird" she said

Tears came into my eyes "Your not serious, are you?"

She nodded

"You know that your throwing away a friendship that has been made over years, right?" I asked

She sighed and looked at me. I didn't even see tears, it was like nothing was happening. She then turned around and walked away. Not only away from me, but away from my life.

************