chapter one

"Babe stop put me down" I screeched as my now fiance picked me up. He was spinning me in a circle laughing. "Nope" he said. "You asshole " I giggled. We got a couple days off of work and so we were going to spend time with my family. He finally put me down and gave me a peck on the lips. "Your so goofy" I smiled getting into the car, we were in Las Vegas and had about a four hour drive to my hometown. "Ready?" Jon said putting the last bag in the car. "Ready" I said smiling taking his hand. I had a little secret to let out of the bag tonight and honestly I couldn't wait.
**************

"Mom" I said smiling giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheeck. "Hey hunny how are you?" she asked. "Great, where's dad?" I asked. Normaly when we get here dad and mom greet us. "He went to get something for dinner" she said. "Hi Jon how are you" she asked him. He finally made it up to us. "I'm doing good how are you?" he asked. "Great, come on in" she said. Jon went to put our stuff in my room and I walked in the kitchen with mom. "Mom" I whispered showing her the ring. "Oh my gosh about time" she smiled.

"Babe" Jon yelled from upstairs. "What?" I said going to the stairs. "Remeber when Joe said he and Selena might break up?" he said. I nodded and he motioned to the phone. "Oh my gosh is he okay?" I asked. Joe and Selena have been together since me and Jon have been together, except the year break when he had his daughter Jojo. "He said he's also taking time off. Spend time with Jojo" Jon said. "Alright bro if you need anybody to talk to me and Harley will be here" Jon said. I heard the door open and I turned and looked. "Daddy" I said. "Hey pumpkin" he said carrying a couple bags inside. Jon walked down and hugged me from behind. I got the same fuzzy feelings as I did when we first meet.

I walked into the kitchen with mom. To help her cook supper. "So when do you guys go back to work?" Dad asked. "A couple days" Jon said. I looked over as the door opened. In walked my sister and her husband. Great just great.

Sorry its short! Hoping to make try and make the chapters longer. This fanfic won't be that long but I'm hoping you all will like it.