chapter 1

This must be our photographer fan?" A deep voice said.

I looked to my left and there he was. . Harry Styles was standing before me.

Dressed in a black skinny jeans tucked into his Grey high tops. A loose black T under his Navy Blue, one buttoned blazer with the initials HS stitched on the single pocket. He stood there with a smirk on his face as I checked him out. His dimples on show for the world.

Did I mention his sleeves were rolled up? Fuck. That's my ovaries gone.

"Did your Mum not teach you it's rude to stare?" He chuckled as he walked up to me.

My smile dropped as soon as the word 'Mum' rolled off his tongue.

"She didn't live long enough to tell me that." I forced a smile as I twiddled with my thumbs.

"Oh my. I'm sorry-" He apologized, his cheeks filled a rose colour.

"Nice one dumbass." Louis said, slapping him on the back of the head as he made his way to me.

"I'm sorry for his idiocy." He paused. "Wait is idiocy even a real word?"

"I use that word all the time and I don't even know." I giggled.

"Well it's our new word." He winked as he gave me a hug.

Oh My God. I have my own word with LOUIS TOMLINSON! OMG.

"And I'm sorry about your Mum." He whispered into my ear.

"It's okay. Both of you." I said, looking towards Harry who was still red as a tomato. "You didn't know."

We exchanged a quick smile before we were interrupted by an even deeper voice.

"You must be LéAnn."

"Yep. That's me."

A tall man who looked in his middle ages walked up to me.

"Louise here tells me that you want to take pictures of the boys."

"Oooo pictures ey?" Louis said in a flirty tone,nudging me.

I just laughed and shook my head.

"Yes. Pictures. With you guys. Wearing clothes." I winked at him.

"DAMMIT CLOTHES!" He screamed and stomped away.

"Such a diva." I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Tell me about it." Harry said. "At least you don't have to live and work with that."

"Don't be mean Hazza!"

"Hazza?" He smirked.

"Oopsy. I mean Harry." I giggled covering my mouth with the tips of my fingers.

"Anyway..." Their manager interrupted us. "You have talent. These photos..." He motioned to my camera. "They're great!"

"So does this mean?"I exclaimed jumping up and down and clapping my hands like a seal.

"Haha. Yes you can take the pictures but we have to see them after. Deal?"

"YES YES YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed giving him a big hug.

He just laughed and said "You're welcome doll."

I pulled back and he handed me my camera and put a lanyard that said VIP around my neck.

"I have work to do so you go get snapping and report to me after the show."

"Thanks again...?"

"Leon. Leon Joseph. But you can call me Leo."

"Okay. Thanks again Leo."

I turned to Louise.

"Where's my hug?" She askd so I hugged her.

"You're welcome." She whispered.

"I have work to do aswell so have fun!"

"Bye!"

She ran off to do work like everyone else. I looked down at the camera in my hands but a pair of grey shoes came into view causing me to look up.

"So shall I introduce you to the rest of the boys?" He offered.

I quickly pulled my camera up and took a picture, blinding him with the flash.

"I bet that's a bloody ugly picture."

"Aw baby! No picture of you is ugly...well. Actually. I can think of a few."

"Well aren't you the bestest fan in the world?"

I just chuckled.

"So can I see these awesome pictures of yours? I bet they're not even that great." he winked.

"Rude." I said emotionless, handing him my camera.