Myself (I)

My name Carly Caroline. I know it's hear weird but my mom give that name to me. Everyone called me Caroline but some people called me Carly. My dad was leaving me and my mom, I have no sisters or brothers. All I have is my mom and my very bestfriend, named Julia. She's a great friend, she will cry for me she will hurt for me. She will do EVERYTHING for me. She always believe me when I'm not believe in myself. Today is the best day of my life, because there's a new students in my school.

*****************

Caroline's POV :
"Oh my God. Mom I can't believe it!" I said to my mom when I got to school. "Me to Caroline. Everyone know them" my mom answer, then my mom goes to my school because my mom is an asistant in my school. She care about payment, our school tour and stuff. When I get to my class, I see a boy sits in the chair beside me "Hello" he said "Hi" I answerd "May I sits here?" He ask me "It's okay. I don't mind" I said, I know he's a new student. And you know what? The new student in my school is...... ONE DIRECTION! One Direction was studying at my university... OM Double G...
"Hey, You are the new student aren't you?" I ask him "Yes I am. My name is-" when he want to continue I said "Zayn. I already know your name. I mean, you are in the famous band in the planet. Everyone know you!" I scream at Zayn and the whole class looking at me. "Um.. I gotta go now" I said to Zayn "Okay. See ya" Zayn answerd, then I wave at him. I can feel my cheeks burn like a fire. "JULIA! I HAVE A VERY GOOD NEWS" I said to Julia, exactly I scream right in front of her face. Julia give me a confused look "Guess what?" I said to Julia "Hmm.. You got new phone?" Julia answerd "NO!" I said "So.?" Julia ask me very curious "I ALREADY TALK WITH ZAYN AND HE SITS BESIDE ME! OM DOUBLE G" I scream. I just soooo happy "WHAT?!! NO WAY! BUBLE BOOM ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" Julia started yelling at me "Yes I Am. I never ever lied about The Boys" I answerd her. Then I go to the class with Julia and the nervous feeling folowing us. "Hi, Colly. Glad you back" said someone when we got to the class I look at Zayn and then he wave at me, I can feel my cheeks burning red like a tomato. "Yeah. By the way, where did you got the name?" I ask "I just thinking about it. You know what? That's a special name to you and of course from me" Zayn explain "That's great. Thanks for that special name" I thanked to Zayn then he smile to me. 'OM double G.. His smiled is to Perfect! I can't hold it anymore. I'm blush. Again. In front of Zayn. Oh My God.. I can't believe I talking with a boy from the very famous band in this world.. Oh My Z... I can die here'

Glad You Guys Enjoying The Story ;)
Sorry For Typo Error Or Everything.  Just share, comment something nice..
We Love You Guys... xoxo