A dream come true

(Emily's Friday night journal POV)

Dear journal,

its a Friday night I'm snuggled in bed reading Emily Bronte wuthering heights a tub of Ben and Jerry's joining me I can hear my neighbours party "grrrrrrrr" if I hear another song about humping a women or any think coming close to that territory I will scream . sincerely Emily

(Jessie's POV from the party )

"Dude aws--some party" a drunk line backer shouted in my face before passing out on my shoulders I shrugged him off ."Hey Jessie "the head cheerleader said wrapping her twig like legs round my waist "Selena I like my women sober and not plastic "I whispered in her ear before laying her unconscious limp of a body on the couch I wouldn't really care if she heard what I said anyway its the truth I need air .

(Emily)

That's it I have to be the grammar of the situation and rant about the music there playing that is encouraging alcoholism and under age sex ."OMG" its cold I shivered im only in my pj shorts and tank tank there my favourite they have fluffy bunnies on my hair is like a lions mane I must look so defenceless right now ."Hey are you my neighbour " asked Jessie my cocky jock of a neighbour "yeh im out here to ask if you could turn your music down please "I asked as politely and cute as possible all though he normal geos for the topless and perfection not messy hair and fluffy bunnie pjs "only if you take your top off" he chuckled "go to hell you  "I shrieked "hahah im already on the way "that's it im going to bed *tug* a muscley arm grabbed me "I was just joking princess listen I turned it off im just clearing the after party which is lying all over my lawn" he replied "thank you Jessie ill see you tomorrow" his eyebrows furrowed "you go to my school ?" he asked puzzled "well you pass me in the corridors everyday I notice you but you are they school jerk so why shouldn't I not know you "and with that I swayed my hips with passion and coolness I felt of insulting the schools most popular quarter back leaving him speechless.