Chapter 1

I woke up in the morning as I get ready and prepare to go to school. I am very excited because I am going to a new school, the prestigious Seoul High School. I ate my breakfast with my parents that our maid prepared and get changed into the new sets of school uniform . I am almost done with preparing. Before heading out of house, I said to myself " Go Hye Mi, you can do this! Fighting! "

I am in front of the gates of the school, I took a deep breathe and head in. A new chapter is about to begin. I entered the principal's office and he greeted me. " Hello. I'm Mr Jung. You must be Go Hye Mi right. Such a pretty student. Welcome to our school! " I greeted him as well as saying thank you as he complimented me. I greeted my home room teacher as well. " Hello, Mrs Lee. I'm Go Hye Mi."
After all the greetings, she showed me around the school before bringing me to my classroom, 3-2.

I am pretty satisfied with the school and the environment so far. Mrs Lee then take me to the classroom as the bell rang. We reached outside the class and I can already hear chattering. The class is pretty noisy. It became silent when Mrs Lee entered the class. " Today, we are gonna have a new student. Please come in. " I entered the classroom after the instruction. " Hello, my name is Go Hye Mi and please take care of me. " I said shyly because the whole class is staring at me. " Ok class, please guide Hye Mi as she is new, alright could you please go and sit beside Jeon Jung Kook." Jung Kook, this cute yet shy guy raised his hand. Then I go sat beside him. I liked jay my seat is the nearest to the window and it's the last row. " Alright class, lessons began. " I said as a word of encouragement to myself.

" Hello. Nice to meet you. " I said to Jung Kook as he said the same back to me. Lessons are pretty boring and yes, it is finally lunch break.

A group of boys came to my table and said hello. " I'm Min Suga and I'm Jung Ho Seok. I'm Kim Nam Joon. I'm Kim Seok Jin. " We chatted for a while then they went off for lunch. They were actually quite handsome. Then I went out of the classroom and passed by class 3-1, someone called me from behind, " Oh Hye Mi ahh " I turned back and see a familiar face. " Oh Seo Jun ?! " We recognised and hugged each other and went to the canteen for lunch. He is my childhood best friend and. " I didn't expect to see you here, how are your parents? " he said as I replied to him : " Their fine, what about Mr and Mrs Park? " " They are fine to and what are you doing here? You transferred ?? " he asked as I replied again " Ya. "