Chapter 2

The girls in the canteen go crazy as they saw me and Seo Jun together. Many girls crushed on Seo Jun because he is really handsome and won many awards for the school because of his basketball skill. Many girls give a jealousy and death glare at me as they were jealous that I'm actually the first girl Seo Jun is that close with. I went to collect food with Seo Jun and quickly found a table and seat down. When we were eating, we talked about many things and miss how we close we used to be and suddenly, one girl from my class came to Seo Jun, " oppa, would u like to watch a movie with me after school? We can have lunch too. " the girl asked then Seo Jun replied " mianhe, I'm going out with her ( which is me ) later. Let me introduce. She's my childhood friend, Go Hye Mi. And this is Kang Mo Yeon. " After getting rejected by Seo Jun, Kang Mo Yeon faked a smile and walked back to her table with an attitude. " oopa, why did u lie to her and who is she? Does she like u? " I said. " no, she's just a girl in your class that I do not like. She gave me love letter and I rejected it. " Seo Jun said and I wondered why as Mo Yeon was kinda pretty but her attitude wasn't.

After break time, we head back to class and I waved to Seo Jun who is entering his classroom and I walked to the restroom when I saw Kang Mo Yeon looking at me furiously.