So that's what a sword does

In the land of indon there were two twins now the twins had the life of a fairy tail with a land so fair and people so nice. Yet every golden tale has a darkness. Impossible, yu may say. Not really I would happen to say back. It all started about oh a year ago. Let's go to the story shall we?

A young girl with hair as fine as silk glowing like fire ran down a lawn laughing as three boys chased after covered in a colorful liquid  spewing some rather nasty words at her. "" your not being niceeeeeeeeeee mom said that all men k is when to be quite!" " NICE!?!!?!??" One of the boys with the same complexion yelled out at her," how are we to be nice when we get a head of mixed paints the minute we open a door!?!?!?!" " well watch where your going next time!" " watch where we're goin- how are we to do that when it above us ?" Yelled out a boy of blond hair and chestnut eyes. " that's a good question chasten how are we to do that???" A boy if the same complexion yelled. " I don't know walk with your heads at the clouds!" The boys just growled as she laughed and ran faster. The girl rounded a corner a slipped to a alleyway of her fathers kingdom she ran past the Royal gaurds who chuckled at her as she ran yelling through the gates. " get back here ITZEL!" " it's harder to run backwards then it is to run forward!"  The boy of Bronze hair jumped upon the girl as she let out a shriek and fell. " ow! " the girl sat upright holding her head as the world swam and pitched around her. The boy who was called  chasten  ran up to her and helped her up. Chasten's twin learenton now stepped up to Itzel's twin gaethreon and helped him up. In the middle of helping each other up a man in shackles, dirt ridden clothes and a nasty odor passed by with gaurds around him. " move it or we"ll run the spear right through ye. The children stopped and chasten looked at his siblings and whispered " spear ?" All the children had grown up away from all violence for it would not make good rulers. Chasten then jut out his chin and walked up to the gaurds " a spear you say?" He said with eyebrows raised. " yes your highness" the now stiff gaurds replied with a voice of respect. " well let's see it then run him through." The gaurds now had a chance to throw down their blank masks to replace one  of shock . " your highness that may not be the best-" " you heard him didn't you run him through" Itzel said eyebrows raised. " yes well I don't think it would be best-" the gaurd was cut off mid sentence by a approaching figure. " you heard then didn't you" demanded a ice cold voice. " they are your heir's your soon leaders and did they not ask if you to run him through" All in the group looked up shocked to see the queen her face that of pure ice and nothing but power, want, demand, and ice filled her eyes. " let's see it then."

END OF CHAPTER
Hey guys I'm running short of characters😰 i need some to put in my story
You can be a magic being, Knights, Kings all of that junk or you can introduce a new character and I'll see if I can fit it in just comment or message me your character portfolio* character traits and personality likes dislikes looks background  etc* and I'll get right back to you! Should I continue? And sorry I know I'm not the best of writers. CHOW!😂