So tuats what a sword does * part two*

( HEY GUYS I didn't actually finish it I realized this after I published it! Whoops so here I go comment or like maybe recommend? Thanks)

Itzel's POV
I smiled smugly at the now frantic gaurd. My mother had quite a way with words. Yes mother, I am princess Itzel of idon. Now back to the story enough fame from me. The gaurd slowly removed his sword from his side and set it carefully at his side. " your majesty are you quite sure-" the gaurd said while looking up at my mother pleading silently with his eye. " quite sure" my mother interrupted him while gazing At the gaurd as though challenging him. He nod took a deep breath a lifted his arm. The man closed his eyes as if waitin got a strike yet after a minute nothing came. " I can't do this I'm s-sorry" the gaurd stumbled to come up with the right words as he looked at the ground. My mother hissed in aggravation snatched his sword out of his and and before you could blink plunged it I to the man's chest. * ouch 😖🤕😲*. My eyes widened as blood poured from the wound the man gave a nod of of t-thanks! I could tell he was dying as the light slowly dimmed even more from his eyes. I sighed and dat down beside him much to my own suprise as well as my families and grabbed his hand. "Best of luck chap." I slowly whispered as he gave me a bloody smile and slowly let his head drop. " so that's truely what a sword does huh all this time I thought it was just for show" my brother chasten muttered quietly.
END

( forgive me I k ow it is short I will do a longer one either today or tommorow but I NEED some characters in this story my character is Itzel although I need to have some other characters if any of you want to take over the brothers characters just tell me and I could switch them to girls maybe? Idk I just need some character maybe some plot ideas or something? Once again sorry about the short chapter
Chow! - Maggie 😔