Justice

-"Doctor! Subject 386 has killed the cell guards with his bare hands and it's heading to the exit! What should we do?! "

-Bring him to the main lab...dead or alive.

-"Roger! Surgent Ice, regroup your team and head to the southeast! Over."
-"Got it! See ya there. Over."

-Oh what should I do with you...such a naughty boy you are...

Excuse me Doc, what if subject reach the Brain Scorcher? We can't let some loser like him bust us! We have to-

Cut it off! I will not let someone like you to boss around! I am the DOCTOR! And only I will judge my patients...got it?

Y-yes sir....

The lab X-86 is well known for it's brutality and insane human experiments that led most of their patients to complete madness. Although, police can't close it without an actual evidence, which is, in this case, imposible to found, as the leader of this lab infamous "Doctor" has the whole army guarding lab's all arounds.

Nobody ever escaped from there, until one day, when patient that just recently came to lab killed his cell guards and somehow menaged to escape trough the net of complicate hallways and systems for ventilation. Whole squads of army was sent after him, but none of them could find nor stop the monster, if they were unlucky enough to face him.

His real name was unknown, mostly because every patient lost his name and replaced it for cell number, although everyone had some nickname given to him by the Doc if he saw potential, or just if he simply liked him.

Subject 386, or simply "Karma", was one of Doc's favourites and everyone was shocked when they heard the news of his escaping. But again... who wouldn't escape from that mind-washing hell?

------------------------------

-Few years later-

"Maaan do I really need to work even at weekends!? This is so boring!"- Young recently hired detective that was best in his class, said to another one as they sat in elder's car waiting for further instrunctions.

"Yes, you have to. Besides, this mission is great chance for you to shine...Satoshi." Elder detective almost immidiately replied to his younger coworker. He was not so particulary tall, middle-aged man in his late 30ies, with straight black hair, lenght to his shoulders, that adorned his head. Dressed in fancy black suit with red tie, he really looked professional, unlike Satoshi who was dressed casual, in sneakers, black jeans and some simple shirt.

Elder's rather pale hand adorned one of those expensive Rolex watches that dangled around it's owner's hand so carelessly. He constantly checked the time on it what made other dude a bit nervous.

"Aoi-san...Do you think we'll catch the murderer?" -youngster looked at his senpai curiosly.

"We still don't know for sure who or what it is...but as quick as he make just one mistake, he is ours." He replied, trying to cheer up Satoshi a bit, as this was his first case and sure he was unsecure.

The night had already fallen in this simple yet so dangerous city, which citizens were mostly good people but unfortunate to have such high rate of murder casses, that were product of an evil mastermind who, like in some factory, made a whole bunch of killing machines. In the sea of crimminals, one was a bit different. Not out of his monstruous murders that doesn't make him any better from the rest of casses, but for the strictly selected targets that were crimminals as well. Ironicaly people started to be on his side as he made the image of great punnisher, although he was ready to rip into pieces everyone that was on his way. Not just by his image that he spread to world, but also for the note that he left after every murder, "Karma" was name that the police had given him. As he was only targeting other crimminals, the saying "Karma is a bitch" perfectly suited here.

Two detectives, one of the best in the whole town and another younger one that had great potential to become his succsesor was hired to solve this case. Unknown source left a wereabouts of next potential victim and now they wait nearby in ambush, in hope of finding this misterious man.

A/N: Ok soo I got this idea recently and wanted to make a ff about it :"3 tell me what you think, hope you like it aaand next update soon~