thug love<3

I was walking to the bus stop listening to my song Don't drop that thun thun lol anyways while I was walking I saw these group of guys behind me walking I got scared so I walked faster and s did they. Soon as I got to the bus stop I got on the bus and got to school when I got off the bus guess who I saw the same boys from earlier uhhh.

I saw R.O.D lala she was kissing all up on her boo I ain't a hater but I just don't like him he dapped up the guys mmhh no wonder. I walked over and said hi just to her and cut my eye at mike (lala's boyfriend) and the rest of his friends.

"Was up boo"said lala

"Nun just going to my loker coming"

"Ya leggo"

"Haha igght"

----------------------------after the bell rung---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Andrea how are you"said mike

"What do you won't "

"You"

"What no way ima tell lala" I walked off and turned the corner to see nobody in the hall which meant I was late but all of a sudden I was pulled and pined up against the locker. Even though I'm short does not mean that you can pick on me I look to see Mike all over me.

"Can you sop your hearting me"

"If you ever tell lala I will beat your ass so bad you won't be able to walk"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LET HER GO NOW"

I knew that voice it was Lala thank the lord, he let go of me and tried to sweet talk her nut she wasn't having it and then I heard her say it was over. He walked away not complaining I went a grabbed her in my arms and she cried I felt so bad.

"Do you won't to skip school today"

"Ya" she said still crying

Once we got to her car she told me she was sorry

"It wasn't your fault it was his"

We drove to the mall and decided to go shopping I needed to go any ways I need something to wear to work and to party tonight.

"Aye did you hear about that part tonight I heard it was going to be TUN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hell ya were single bitches so why not haha"

"Hahahahaha ya we are "

So I got a call from work to ask if I can come in early so I said yes I was already in the mall so why not. I told lala and she was cool wd it.

"See you later"

"Kk"she replied

So I was at work(footlocker) and I was on my phone playing candy crush then someone came up to me.

"Hey ma" the dude said

"Hi um would you like to purches those"

"Haha ya .......and you don't have to be shy around me"

"Haha ok um your total is 30.99"

"Ight" he said

His voice was soooo husky deep and SEXY when I mean SEXY I mean SEXY lol he was at least 6'4 tall I know light skin like me full of tatoos and nice plumpled lips to die for. His swag was on point I diddnt even realize that I had been staring for so long.

"You see something you like ma"

"Oh um I'm sorry" I said imbaressed

"Can I get your number ma"

"Sure its 905-226-9341"

"Ima call you later kk"

"K"

So I left work and got home and got ready for the party when lala called me

"Hey boo I'm out side"

I didn't even reply I had on a black lace dress that hugged my body and stop at the top of my née and my red bottoms my hair was curlled. I got in the car and we drove off.

"DAMN MY BIOTCH LOOKS BAD" Lala hollered

"girl you a trip but you look bad to" I said all she was doing was smiling

"girl this house looks so packed"

I didn't even realize I was by myself I started to look for her but when I saw her she was dancing with this guy so I just let her be. I got a soda from the kitchen and just started to sway my hips from side to side but all of a sudden I felt some one wrap there hands around my waist. knowing me I would have slap someone but once I turned around it was the guy from work.

"hey ma"

"uuuhhhhhh.........hi"I said shyly

"hey what did I say you don't have to be shy ma I don't bite" he said with a smirk

I was blushing mad hard he took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor red nose came on and I was doing my ting while he was doing his. once I was done I went to go find lala but I had this feeling that someone was following me but anyways I found her and she was ready to go.

--------------------------------in the car------------------------------------------------------

"who was that guy you wore dancing with" I asked she started to blush

"uhhhhhhhhhh......... Lamar, who were dancing with " she asked

"um I thing his name was king"

"ohh he's cute you better catch that or I will ,see you tomorrow"

"lol bye" with that I opened the door I seen suitcases and my sister yelling at my mom

She stormed out I went and asked my mom if she was alright even though I heat her she was being nice.

"I-I-I found out that your sister has a baby" she choked out

"its ok you have me" I said lowly I truly felt bad my sister is so dumb at times

" Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be so harsh on you I just miss your father so much it crushes me and I kind of told you and your sister a lie"

"its ok but what was it" I asked spuriously

"umm me and your father did not get and divorce be just broke up we didn't even bother your father was so lazy so we decided not to" (she said with a chuckle I knew she misses him and still loves him)

"haha mom I love you"

"I love you to and I promise that I will be a better mom to you"

"ok mom I'm hoping you will and can I ask you a question"

"yes sweetie"

"do you still keep in contact with him"

Her face went from happy to guilt

"yes Hun"

"ohhh ok .................. um can I see him please"

"sure"

"and one more thing why did you guys break up"

"uh are you sure that you wont to know"

"yes"

"well he uuuhhhhhh ........*sighs* he cheated on me through my pregnancy with you and after you were born *starts crying*

"im so sorry mom how could he do that to you its not like your ugly *starts crying*"

"do you still wont to see him "

"ya I think "

"kk" she walks out the room i just sat there getting mad how could he do that to her like really though ya I know my dad is Notorious he's a drug lord i heat thugs for life now

"he said ya he wants you to spend a month with him i said yes because you guys need to bond he is sending someone so get ready"

"uhh ok im going to go pack"