Bounty hunting

The crowd roared. The hammer-fall partners were bewildered at the sheer amount of people in the crowd. The partners had been fighting in the underworld boxing tournament for about 5 years and due to Twin Cities' 8-bot win streaks, all of which were the best Bot's that the underworld could offer, Twin Cities was invited to a league fight in Miami.they were delighted that they were invited into the Official World Robot Boxing League but this was completely different from the underworld. In the underworld, there were only ever 200 spectators watching the fight, but in this league fight, there were thousands upon thousands of spectators in the stadium, and hundreds of thousands of spectators watching at home. The sheer mass of people cheering overwhelmed the partners. This was the day where what seemed like the world would see Twin Cities' reputation would increase vastly, or be demolished in a matter of seconds. Suddenly, the lights dimmed as the commentator bellowed into the microphone.
"He is the Fast-paced-gambler with several aces up his sleeve," he shouted in a deep voice,"it can only be Gambit!"
The huge door on the opposite to the partners' control console in the stadium opened slowly, the mist revealed a tall slender silhouette with huge fists, as big as the bot's head appeared as the spotlights shone on him. His bright orange coat of metallic paint and the spades on his chest made the bot clear that it was modelled after a gambler. The black decal going across the orange fists and legs blurred as the bot walked towards the ring. The turbine in the middle of Gambit's chest was a unique design and made him agile. The appearance of Gambit wasn't what intimidated the partners, but Gambit's background. Gambit was one of the champions in the WRB League. He had a 19-bot win streak to his name and had a notorious reputation of decapitating a bot's head with a swift, yet powerful right hook. The partners trembled at the thought that Twin Cities would be the 20th win for Gambit and just another pair of heads on Gambit's wall. Although risk did have its rewards, Gambit had a bounty of 3.5 million dollars and he who defeated Gambit. The crowd were roaring for Gambit and it was clear that favouritism was on Gambit's side. The crowd settled down as the commentator bellowed down the microphone once more.
"Here comes the two-headed tyrant, the towers of power, it can only be, Twin Cities!"
The lights shone down on the partner's bot. The crowd roared once again. Twin Cities was called the two-headed tyrant for a very good reason, his unique twin headed design. With the over red design, there were hundreds of LED lights on his chest, looking like lit rooms in a skyscraper. More were on his legs. He really has a fighting tower of power. Ethan, the co-pilot of Twin Cities increased the throttle to 25% as twin cities jolted forward towards the ring.

The match was now about to begin

The match was now about to begin. The referee asked both sides if they were ready and the fight started.

Tell me if you want more